Transformers 4

They need to do what they did to Spider-Man and just scrap this series and do a GOOD one... Too many autobots not involved and decepticons are just corny now.

I get what you're saying but I wouldn't use Spider-Man as your example

Movie was good. Not great. Though, I did fall asleep 3/4s in and left early. Will buy when it comes out though

I just watched it and thought it was pretty good, definitely top 2 of the series along with the first film. Mark Wahlbergs daughter was 
devil.gif

Ehh i enjoed all of them :lol:

Movies are fun. Action scenes have me like :wow:

they're not memorable at all, but its a good 3 hour killer :lol:

Ehh i enjoed all of them :lol:

Movies are fun. Action scenes have me like :wow:

they're not memorable at all, but its a good 3 hour killer :lol:

The final battle of TF3 is probably the most boring action sequence I've ever seen in my life. I didn't help that it was like 1 hour long too :x

I was so uncomfortable in the theater :lol:

The final battle of TF3 is probably the most boring action sequence I've ever seen in my life. I didn't help that it was like 1 hour long too
sick.gif

I was so uncomfortable in the theater
laugh.gif
Thought the final act was great.

Had this vid favorited since 2011.

I am one of those guys who can shut my brain down and watch a dumb summer blockbuster action film and enjoy it for what it is but the final act of Transformers 4 was just painful to watch. It's just so long and in a bad way that by the time the Dinobots came, I just wanted the movie to end. I should have been excited but all energy and giddyness were sapped out by then and then it turns into gigantic disappointment anyways.

tf4 was bad by tf standards.

Even though I supposed to be hype at optimus riding the dinobot with the sword.

I was sleep.

if they changed the director would that make these better movies? :smh: I really loved TF growing up, but its hard to watch any of the junk their putting out.

Back
Top Bottom