Transformers: Devastator, The Fallen, and Megatron pictures.

pimp.gif

Those look crazy but which one is the Decepticon owning Prime in the trailer? It looked like it was a robot on a freaking monster truck wheel to me. Yes onemonster truck wheel.

ok.. explain this to me..

if they can manipulate any vehicle or electronics.. why dont the good guys just manipulate the biggest and strongest vehicle earth has to offer...

i was shaking my head when megatron broke dude is half..

why dont they transform using a rocket ships or a battleships.. or anything bigger then what megatron has..

i know its a movie but damn, he broke dude in half

why dont they transform using a rocket ships or a battleships.. or anything bigger then what megatron has..
I'm pretty sure they transform into the first vehicle they come across, Or whatever is convenient for them...

If you remember the whole concept of Transformers is that they blend in to society. "Robots in disguise".

I guess they just try to keep a low-profile unless they have to fight or some #!*!.

it's better not to compare this movie to the cartoon cause then it would be straight up garbage.. they might use the names and all, but it's no wherenear the cartoon or cartoon movie...

Back
Top Bottom