Transformers: Devastator, The Fallen, and Megatron pictures.

DAMMNNN the Fallen is in this movie??? Bad timing for his character to show up. I really would have thought they should have introduced more of the decepticonsand autobots for this one, then maybe hint at Unicron or a big shot villan for the 3rd then maybe bring out The Fallen.

Agreed that he does look frail as hell.

In the comics The Fallen was one of the 13 original transformers, because Cybertron itself as a planet was a huge transformer called Primus. It was speculatedthat Primus transformed into the planet Cybertron just like how Optimus can transform into a truck, because he didnt want to fight anymore against Unicron. SoPrimus created life which were the 13 original transformers. All of the Autobots/Decepticons were created from these 13 so its said that Megatron comes fromThe Fallen's lineage and Optimus comes from Prima the first transformer to carry the matrix.

Edit:
This is what Fallen looked like in the comics:
300px-Thefallen.jpg

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

DAMMNNN the Fallen is in this movie??? Bad timing for his character to show up. I really would have thought they should have introduced more of the decepticons and autobots for this one, then maybe hint at Unicron or a big shot villan for the 3rd then maybe bring out The Fallen.

Agreed that he does look frail as hell.

In the comics The Fallen was one of the 13 original transformers, because Cybertron itself as a planet was a huge transformer called Primus. It was speculated that Primus transformed into the planet Cybertron just like how Optimus can transform into a truck, because he didnt want to fight anymore against Unicron. So Primus created life which were the 13 original transformers. All of the Autobots/Decepticons were created from these 13 so its said that Megatron comes from The Fallen's lineage and Optimus comes from Prima the first transformer to carry the matrix.

Edit:
This is what Fallen looked like in the comics:
300px-Thefallen.jpg

Looks A LOT like Prime..

Movie look dope, but the transformer are
sick.gif
...i wish they kept ittrue...instead of the crappy ones they have now ..they mess up devastator
frown.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

school me on these bots? they decepticons right?
the fallen is not a decepticon and not autobot...

hes a servant of unicron

Pizza hut is getting in on the transformers hype by seling a pizza called "The Omega Supreme"

They look ok, They still should of had a Lambo for SideSwipe instead of the Corvette, maybe a Gallardo!

Y'all have to school me on all this transformers.

I watched the other show Beast Wars which I think were the same except for animal istead of cars.

Can anyone please explain to me the whole story of autobots, decepticons, unicron, devestator, Fallen

I thought Prime and Megatron were the head ones of each house

School me please?

It's quite obvious that the Fallen is reminiscent of an Egyptian Pharoh. Plus, in that pic, he's standing on top of a pyramid. I don't think he"transforms" into any earth dwelling vehicle (like Megatron in the last movie), just some futuristic vehicle from Cybertron.

Being a avid Transfomers fan, these all look so whack. Reminds me of when Godzilla got remade and it looked like a lizard and not a dinosaur.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

It's quite obvious that the Fallen is reminiscent of an Egyptian Pharoh. Plus, in that pic, he's standing on top of a pyramid. I don't think he "transforms" into any earth dwelling vehicle (like Megatron in the last movie), just some futuristic vehicle from Cybertron.

yea its been confirmed hes a cybertronian jet

Originally Posted by HyphySole

tell me why the fallen looks so frail
they'll probably make him the tallest transformer in the movie or something like that

I can appreciate the creators take on their "movie" version
transformers but the OG's will always be in class of
their own. Either way this movie is gonna be nuts.

it has been confirmed that the movie will be pushed up 2 days...

so it will come out june 24th

Back
Top Bottom