Transgender Boy Wins High School Girls' Wrestling Championship in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think transgender people should be able to play in womens sports
where else are they going to play?
we don't need to coddle the girls and women. they'll just have to step it up

girls want to be involved in all the mens sports i don't see the problem.
men and women are equal. thats the agenda they keep pushing. let em see it out

i think transgender people should be able to play in womens sports
where else are they going to play?
we don't need to coddle the girls and women. they'll just have to step it up

girls want to be involved in all the mens sports i don't see the problem.
men and women are equal. thats the agenda they keep pushing. let em see it out

Give them their own league. If anyone gets upset, you know they're trying to take advantage.

There was a similar but opposite case in cycling recently:

Dr Rachel McKinnon was born a biological male but identifies as a trans woman and is a campaigner for trans rights.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....gender-woman-win-track-world-title-397473/amp

Mckinnon.jpg

I think sports gives this topic some much needed discussion.
I used to wonder if a transgender woman fought a regular woman, would they get shamed the way a man would.
I really want the juwanna mann situation to take place, crazy handles, dunking and everything.

On the low, they should probably have their own league.

That rapper zuby is lightweight trolling but dude is an excellent speaker. He sounds better that some pro newscasters.

I think sports gives this topic some much needed discussion.
I used to wonder if a transgender woman fought a regular woman, would they get shamed the way a man would.

There’s already transgendered MMA fighters that identify as women fighting biological women and they are destroying them. Fallon Fox (transgendered) has litterally crushed the skull of one of the girls in her fights. She knocked out multiple women and fractured ones jaw, if remember correctly. The women she fought spoke about how her punching power compared to other women wasn’t equal. They clearly felt the difference. I’m all for LGBTQ+ rights BUT transgenders need their own leagues for sports. I fear but really feel one day that Fallon will kill a women on the mat. And then what?

It's tough, my understanding is testosterone blockers are pretty effective, if youre on them long enough they can reduce bone density, and pretty much nullify every male advantage aside from height.

I guess we're just going to have to come up with a testosterone level that is fair for them to compete at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom