Trey Songz Allegations Thread | Keke Tried To Warn Us

datznasty datznasty brought all the receipts out :lol:.

Crazy you posted that story time Dormtaibment video with old girl some weeks back, and it turned out to actually be Trey Songz…without her dropping the name. Enough clues there for real.

Yea he is done. A white girl spoke up.

1650574820408.gif

What’s the point of posting all those vids of thirsty females willingly drooling all over him

Keke really did blow the whistle a while ago, everything that's come out since has backed up all she said.

Trey was moving real nasty for years :smh:

What’s the point of posting all those vids of thirsty females willingly drooling all over him
slippery slope plus a pattern. I didnt watch any of them, but he has gotten into hot water for this before (IIRC one time one of the girls was sub 18, same time Akon had gotten in trouble for the same thing)

slippery slope plus a pattern. I didnt watch any of them, but he has gotten into hot water for this before (IIRC one time one of the girls was sub 18, same time Akon had gotten in trouble for the same thing)
Yea I get it, I’m not on his team by any means. I just happened to click 2 or 3 of those videos and it looked like those thirsty garden tools were having the best day of their lives

It's a little "extreme" that a sexual predator and thief is finally reaping what he sews?

I've seen how dude gets down in person. He's a piece of ****.

Back
Top Bottom