Trey Songz Allegations Thread | Keke Tried To Warn Us

IMG_3196.gif

But I’m not never not bumping his Anticipation tapes

Trey got a hard time getting free poon? What’s his deal? You’re a celebrity, how’s it hard to get women, consensually? :lol:

Trey got a hard time getting free poon? What’s his deal? You’re a celebrity, how’s it hard to get women, consensually? :lol:
He hates women. I really feel like something ****s up your mind when you have sex with too many women. At this point i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt even see women as people.

Kinda seems that way. Treats them as objects. Surprised he didn’t try anything when he filmed that music video with the bella twins. Probably didn’t want all the wrestlers to go after him.

**** sad bro, you get washed by not even a average white snow bunny, but below average with no chest. Dyl Gonzalez rolling over in her grave right now.

How are the Gonzalez twins now anyways?

man can’t handle his liquor

Not an excuse.

And sadly, y’all saying “she ain’t even look all that good” for him to being doing that? That’s a disgusting thought process.

Buddy should keep his hands to himself.

Trey a walking lick right now

Not an excuse.

And sadly, y’all saying “she ain’t even look all that good” for him to being doing that? That’s a disgusting thought process.

Buddy should keep his hands to himself.

Trey a walking lick right now
that was def not an excuse

Back
Top Bottom