Trey Songz - Genesis [Mixtape]

Genesis - the beginning of it all. I was a kid with big dreams. I met Troy Taylor (My Producer/Mentor/Founder of Songbook Ent)
At the age of 15. He lived in Jersey while I was a high school student living in Virginia. We kept contact throughout the school year & I'd come to Jersey for whatever school breaks we had AND the summers to hone what had now become my craft. While I loved music, like anybody does, making music was new to me. You will hear the Immaturity and youth in my voice, you'll hear me learning how to record. This is Trey Songz PRE - Gotta Make It. Most of the songs you will hear were recorded in a basement in Teaneck, New Jersey. I slept on a fouton, I woke up to loud music and was made to think of melodies & concepts before I washed my face or brushed my teeth. I could make 10 bucks stretch for 2 weeks because I'd rather not burden my mother. I drove a 88 Honda Accord that had 2 different color doors with no radio back and forth from VA (or Baltimore) to Jersey. This is only one chapter of my story, you'll learn more as we grow together. I want my fans to know my musical path, know the work I put in and see my growth. Know that ANYTHING is possible. If u believe in YOU like no one else could ever have a work ethic to match and u cannot be stopped. With that being said...I give you GENESIS.

http://www.zshare.net/download/61434731b5b006ad/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mixtape better than both albums
laugh.gif

If It Was Yesterday
Dopest Chick
It's About The Game
I Don't Love You
Ya Never Know
You Da Best
Girl I'm Gone
What Do You Want
From A Woman's Hand (Remix)

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

that "u are to me" joint is
pimp.gif

and "from a womans hand"
frown.gif
From A Woman's Hand was on Gotta Make It too

On another note, Girl I'm Gone is crazy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

did it take a long time for anyone to download this? its taking like 2-3 hours for me...
Try the link posted in this thread. The other links Trey posted on his blog are garbage, especially the first one posted on his blog last night.

a trey songz mixtape is most definetly appreciated. honestly im anticipating his new album and i actually liked trey day so hopefully its a solid effort.

keep hearin about trey.. so imma try to give this a listen .. any other tapes i should check out?

You Da Best has been on repeat...i can't take the Drake one anymore...radio def. killed that song for me...it was my favorite on the SFG

the voicemail on From A Woman's Hand got me the first time it played
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Mixtape better than both albums
laugh.gif

If It Was Yesterday
Dopest Chick
It's About The Game
I Don't Love You
Ya Never Know
You Da Best
Girl I'm Gone
What Do You Want
From A Woman's Hand (Remix)
Seems to be a trend this year...and its apparently his DEMO material...

09 is a great year for music.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

You Da Best has been on repeat...i can't take the Drake one anymore...radio def. killed that song for me...it was my favorite on the SFG

the voicemail on From A Woman's Hand got me the first time it played
frown.gif
took me back too...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

This is dope.........anyone catch the new Raheem Devaughn mixtape? if u did how was it?

the lil i did listen to is
smokin.gif
i listened to it as i was falling asleepso i don't remember all of it...

Back
Top Bottom