[::Trey Songz - 'Passion, Pain & Pleasure' Thread- (240K 1st week. #2 album. Lost to LP by 1K)::]

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by rdeezy

panty droppa is out

og version "heels on" > complete

although i like both
Would appreciate some help good sir
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yoooooooooooo

The ustream version of "Heels on" with the creepy black dude is >>>>>>>>>> the full version of panty droppa

Noooooooooooo, we demand the ustream version!!!!!

joint is gonna do the numbers. shawtys w/ their judgment clouded by emotions will find a way to dig it

it ant bad but i have the same problem with this album i did with ready. for every good song there is still wayyyy to many tracks i skip

joint is gonna do the numbers.
  how?? he had single after single to push ready. i dont see near the push for this album as we did for Ready

A bit of a trip about how long Ready actually lasted...hard to believe it's been a year already 
laugh.gif

About to go purchase this in a little bit.

I bought it, it's decent. On the same level as "Ready" I don't know what it is but his music just isn't the same anymore to me. It's almost forced or something, I don't know. I'll stick with his first two and probably Anticipation
Love Me Better is WAAACK too

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Marques Houston album is better imo.
Havnt checked it out...Is dude still using autotune?
Yes he is. Autotune is so +$+@*% annoying...it adds nothing to a song. MH can sing, there's no reason for the %**@ - u aint Drake
laugh.gif

If it aint autotune...whatever filter was used on this album makes it hard to listen to. Just a bunch of noise on a track.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Yes he is. Autotune is so +$+@*% annoying...it adds nothing to a song. MH can sing, there's no reason for the %**@ - u aint Drake
laugh.gif

If it aint autotune...whatever filter was used on this album makes it hard to listen to. Just a bunch of noise on a track.
smh.gif
Once I saw the song title "Swag Sex" I lost any interest in even downloading the MH album

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Once I saw the song title "Swag Sex" I lost any interest in even downloading the MH album

roll.gif

I like High Notes and a track here n there

Autotune F'd that album up tho
smh.gif

Does anyone have these bonus tracks?
nerd.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Bonus Track[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Producer(s)[/th][th=""]Length[/th][/tr][tr][td]18.[/td][td]"Already Taken"  [/td][td]Polow da Don[/td][td]03:58[/td][/tr][tr][td]19.[/td][td]"I Like Dat (Freak Freaky Dance)" (featuring Swizz Beatz & T.I.)[/td][td]Swizz Beatz[/td][td]03:10[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""][hide]iTunes Deluxe Version and Japan bonus tracks[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Producer(s)[/th][th=""]Length[/th][/tr][tr][td]20.[/td][td]"Panty Droppa (The Complete Edition)"  [/td][td]Troy Taylor, Patrick Hayes[/td][td]3:52[/td][/tr][tr][td]21.[/td][td]"Love Me Better"  [/td][td]Jerren "J-Kits" Spruill[/td][td]3:39[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Does anyone have these bonus tracks?
nerd.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Bonus Track[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Producer(s)[/th][th=""]Length[/th][/tr][tr][td]18.[/td][td]"Already Taken"  [/td][td]Polow da Don[/td][td]03:58[/td][/tr][tr][td]19.[/td][td]"I Like Dat (Freak Freaky Dance)" (featuring Swizz Beatz & T.I.)[/td][td]Swizz Beatz[/td][td]03:10[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""][hide]iTunes Deluxe Version and Japan bonus tracks[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Producer(s)[/th][th=""]Length[/th][/tr][tr][td]20.[/td][td]"Panty Droppa (The Complete Edition)"  [/td][td]Troy Taylor, Patrick Hayes[/td][td]3:52[/td][/tr][tr][td]21.[/td][td]"Love Me Better"  [/td][td]Jerren "J-Kits" Spruill[/td][td]3:39[/td][/tr][/table]
Yeah, google and mediafire

"Please Return My Call" is some straight sucka music, can't get into that song cause he sounds so pathetic. Made To Be Together is real dull, missing something. There's too many songs and I wish he wouldn't do those skits anymore

Back
Top Bottom