[::Trey Songz - 'Passion, Pain & Pleasure' Thread- (240K 1st week. #2 album. Lost to LP by 1K)::]

Please Return My Call is the *#*# he use to be on
pimp.gif

I can add Made To Be Together to that list too

This was a pretty crap album through and through

Love Faces and Massage are the only for sure tracks.

Alone could creep.

I cant believe on the friday before its released the grouprip is STILL not out. I have never seen anything like this...how in the world have they managed to keep it under wraps for so long? They must not have shipped those albums till the very last minute...because 4 days before it coming out these should be being unpacked at stores from distribution, and SOMEONE would have to leak it by now. Its just crazy to me, but also makes me angry 
mad.gif
 I refuse to listen to anything less than high quality...ugh, hopefully by the afternoon...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

How does this compare to Anticipation (the mixtape)

Dude was on a HIGH on that album.
This is SOOOO much more R&B than Ready...it goes straight back to his I Gotta Get It roots...Straight Fire the whole way through. 
pimp.gif

This > Ready. I was afraid of being disappointed but this is crack. Trey finally put it together, Trey Day was a wasted effort...Ready was better but still quite not there, and PPP finally put all his talents together into a complete balanced album. Will be my first R&B album copped in a very long time. 
pimp.gif

Between Usher, Trey, and The Dream, I don't know what's going on with male rnb singers.

It's type sickening.

Versus is dope though.

Guess I'll have to wait for the next AHam album...

Anticipation is my favorite type of Trey.

I doubt we'll get something like that out of him unless it's via mixtape

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Anticipation is my favorite type of Trey.

I doubt we'll get something like that out of him unless it's via mixtape
This album is 75% Anticipation Trey, though...so i dont get why people are complaining. Anticipation was straight R&B Jams...and thats what a majority of this album is.

So...
bfd35a1ee8bdc343c5330bb2e8c6970a68cdde8.gif

Back
Top Bottom