Trip to the Chi

I'm going home again...

Well kinda. I used to live in the Chi when i was in elementary school about 10 years ago. So I'm heading back there for 6 days over Christmas break, andI'm wondering what are some good spots to hit up. I know all about Mag Mile and the museums. What are some good places to eat and shop? Any nice placesto cop fitteds? Entertainment?

Shop
St. Alfred's
Leaders

Eat

Portillo's
pimp.gif

Geno's East

Went to Chi back in Aug, was not disappointed by these places.

Just go through the Chicago Check In Post... you'll find info for everything you're seeking in there

Saint Alfred - SAINT ALFRED SON!!! BEST STORE IN THE WORLD!! HAHA...j/k man...but we do have a nice selction of kicks, bout 200 pairs at any giventime...we got the gear too...HUF, FUTURA LABS, ROCKERS, SAINT ALFRED, VISVIM, ROGUE STATUS, STUSSY, ETC...and the fitteds...in addition to our own SAINT ALFREDNEW ERA (which btw you can only get at SAINT ALFRED, KICKS HAWAII, HUF, OR GOODFOOT) we stock fitteds exclusive to us in Chicago, fitteds from HUF, FittedHawaii, Black Lightning, BitterSweet, DQM, FUTURA, etc...

you should also check out these other stores...they're listed in relation to how far away from us they are...Untitled is right around the corner from us,Leaders is up the street and so is Uprise..just in the opposite direction of Leaders, we sit btwn the two...from there the closest spot is Sole Mates and thenA.Okay is just a few blocks from them...Jugrnaut is downtown, Phli is on the southside in Hyde Park (PHLI = kraP edyH evoL I)...up by Gurnee is Beau Monde...ifyou have access to a car you should check them out...Gurnee outlet mall is up there too...and if you drive a little further you can hit Kenosha WI for theiroutlet mall, both outlet malls have a Nike store

Untitled
Leaders
Uprise
Sole Mates
A.Okay
Jugrnaut
Phli
Beau Monde (Gurnee)

If your over 21 and in town on Dec. 9th, next Sunday, were throwing a record release party for Ghostface new album The Big Doe Rehab...it's gonna be dope

there's a thread in this forum with a link to the RSVP if you can make it...the first 30-40 people are in for a nice suprise

pz

Back
Top Bottom