Triumvir patch and pin? help...

Hey all,
I am doing a small triumvir custom project and am looking for this patch and skull pin...any help would mean alot!

Hey all,
I am doing a small triumvir custom project and am looking for this patch and skull pin...any help would mean alot!

have you tried emailing them directly?  maybe they'll have extra stuff lying around in inventory.  
off topic - sucks that they basically discontinued the brand.  it was one of my favorites.

have you tried emailing them directly?  maybe they'll have extra stuff lying around in inventory.  
off topic - sucks that they basically discontinued the brand.  it was one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by shogun

same
tired.gif

Looks like they are still in business. From reading the blog, seems like the owner got married to that cute girl, so that might be the reason why they have been on hiatus.

http://triumvir3.com/wordpress/

I have followed a lot of street wear brands and seen Triumvir grow. I still like their Bruce Lee/Air Jordan tee to this day....but they need to get off this whole Street Fighter thing.

triumvir_bruce_1-01.jpg

Looks like they are still in business. From reading the blog, seems like the owner got married to that cute girl, so that might be the reason why they have been on hiatus.

http://triumvir3.com/wordpress/

I have followed a lot of street wear brands and seen Triumvir grow. I still like their Bruce Lee/Air Jordan tee to this day....but they need to get off this whole Street Fighter thing.

triumvir_bruce_1-01.jpg

yeah, they said not for sale, I then told about the custom work and waiting to hear back...

shame they are off the radar now ...always dug the military and hard edge themes

yeah, they said not for sale, I then told about the custom work and waiting to hear back...

shame they are off the radar now ...always dug the military and hard edge themes

are you guys sure they stopped the brand? coulda sworn I saw some new zip up hoodies on their blog.

are you guys sure they stopped the brand? coulda sworn I saw some new zip up hoodies on their blog.

yup i saw that and from what i gather, maybe a haitas to quote one of the owners (i believe) hype forum

"Originally Posted by D.Cool
Wait... Triumvir is quitting?
Originally Posted by jamestapoz
quitting? nah, more like moving on to bigger things
Like James said, we're just moving on pursuing other things in life. We still have a few more things to do until we go on hiatus, ex: Street Fighter... It's not really quitting when we own the company ourselves."

actually i am having trouble with the hypebeast forum (it was my first place)

does anyone have one and mind posting the OP in this forum?
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144527
shoot me a pm if so.

yup i saw that and from what i gather, maybe a haitas to quote one of the owners (i believe) hype forum

"Originally Posted by D.Cool
Wait... Triumvir is quitting?
Originally Posted by jamestapoz
quitting? nah, more like moving on to bigger things
Like James said, we're just moving on pursuing other things in life. We still have a few more things to do until we go on hiatus, ex: Street Fighter... It's not really quitting when we own the company ourselves."

actually i am having trouble with the hypebeast forum (it was my first place)

does anyone have one and mind posting the OP in this forum?
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144527
shoot me a pm if so.

^
i think brandon (one of the co-founders) posted that on his blog or on the offical triumvir site.  i guess he stopped being involved in the everyday operations but the other guys are still there.  they won't be focusing on strictly making clothes it seems like.  i think they still have a few projects to put out for release.  

^
i think brandon (one of the co-founders) posted that on his blog or on the offical triumvir site.  i guess he stopped being involved in the everyday operations but the other guys are still there.  they won't be focusing on strictly making clothes it seems like.  i think they still have a few projects to put out for release.  

Back
Top Bottom