Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

You posted incorrect info, I corrected it. That's all, not really gonna ignore you. I'm half trolling because you were. I don't own em, and I'm pretty sureNike already knows what happened.

and just dont believe all pairs you see are real. cuz someone hit a lick near you, the rest of the country is getting fakes. they just released in china factories 2 weeks ago and now all these others are supposedly getting them too.

not incorrect info.

and just dont believe all pairs you see are real. cuz someone hit a lick near you, the rest of the country is getting fakes. they just released in china factories 2 weeks ago and now all these others are supposedly getting them too.

not incorrect info.
I hear you, I don't doubt the fakes. Just saying there are definitely alot of real pairs too.

1610925994852.jpeg

1610926005507.jpeg

Dude in my FB group has presell pairs for 2500 a pop. Not sure if legit, but I don't understand how people can secure that many early pairs unless his Trophy Room plug got the whole stock room secured.

Dude in my FB group has presell pairs for 2500 a pop. Not sure if legit, but I don't understand how people can secure that many early pairs unless his Trophy Room plug got the whole stock room secured.
dont do it

the fakes came with everything and are spot on. unless you live in tennessee where the shipment got jacked, theyre fake.

So That’s The Story On These Then?

Shipment Got Jacked?

:nerd:
yeah mj son mentioned pairs being out there. before he even paid for the pairs. before he knew they were in usa supposedly. so either someone got a big shipment of fakes, or jacked some from his.

someone here said it was tennessee heads. and insinuated they knew who it was.

either way, the fakes are amazing on these. and ive only seen the first batch so far. but its enough for me to not purchase from anyone else besides trophy room.

yeah mj son mentioned pairs being out there. before he even paid for the pairs. before he knew they were in usa supposedly. so either someone got a big shipment of fakes, or jacked some from his.

someone here said it was tennessee heads. and insinuated they knew who it was.

either way, the fakes are amazing on these. and ive only seen the first batch so far. but its enough for me to not purchase from anyone else besides trophy room.
Well Damn :smh:

waaaaaaaay too much flexing on all these “early” pairs.

even if they were from a robbery.

i wouldnt touch em with a 40ft pole with the amount of fakes and how good they are.

edit....

dude in pic wearing fake futura off whites lol

oh yeeeeeeah. of course they are all real.

Last edited:
people dont realize the EASE of any of these dudes saying they have the stolen pairs, and making $1500 a pop.

they would all claim they didnt know. or that the new retail pairs were made becuase of all the stolen pairs. etc.

meanwhile they got $350k right there and no damns given. hell of a come up, if you dont have a conscious.

the futuras were the dead giveaway. and the fakes came out the same time as the trophy room 1. ....go figure. dont believe that dude.

Last edited:
im laughing at all these people believing their trophy room 1 are real.

perfect storm of a good fake hitting the market before real pairs. the dude in the fake futura dunks about to make 300k off fake TR1.

new news,,,,,,, ive heard “paris had a jacking” of 5k pairs. lol. so now 5k ‘stolen’ from paris. in addition to the thousands supposedly jacked from Tennessee.

the lies all these people come up with. the numbers just dont add up. and believe me trophy room is releasing more than 5k pairs.

trusting an early pair of these is insanity. especially after seeing the fakes in person.

This release is a hot mess already lol
people are really underestimating this

there were fakes LITERALLY the day the first preview pics dropped. i saw video of them being made, in the factory, that day. they had everything on point. box. sole. signature. tickets. all of it.

i think thats what really pushed nike to file the lawsuit (in combo with the china crackdown and New Year holiday). they had literally everything down before any early release pics even surfaced. clearly an inside job. ( the real factory gives specs and material buying info to the fake factories).

the early release clowns can buy and flip as many fakes as they want, ESPECIALLY before release. yeah maybe some were stolen from tennessee. i doubt pairs were stolen in paris. but EVERYONE has the stolen pairs? get real.

once they release, they can claim “promotional pair”, they changed em after the robbery, etc.

and i know stockx has been taking pairs. and idk how they could even verify them. i had a feeling fake sellers could get their pairs to stockx/goat before retail pairs even arrived.

What’s up with the blue laces? So all these people have legit pairs but they didn’t come with the blue laces? :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom