Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

People are being so thirsty for these, blatantly buying fakes, spending thousands on "early" pairs, none have the blue Trophy Room laces & nowhere outside of TR & possibly SNKRS is dropping these, I wouldn’t touch them coming from anywhere else. I find it so funny that none of this energy was around for the Origin Story Spider-Man’s tho. Which are way better, but hey these are cool.

People are being so thirsty for these, blatantly buying fakes, spending thousands on "early" pairs, none have the blue Trophy Room laces & nowhere outside of TR & possibly SNKRS is dropping these, I wouldn’t touch them coming from anywhere else. I find it so funny that none of this energy was around for the Origin Story Spider-Man’s tho. Which are way better, but hey these are cool.
there werent thousands of quality fakes of the spidermans.

the thirst of having a $1500+ shoe early will blind many.

have we even seen concrete proof of a robbery/backdoor of these in tennessee???? some nt member supposedly had “firsthand” knowledge......... there would be proof of thousands of pairs stolen. marcus jordan mentioned “shiesty” dudes in memphis. but also said the shoes hadnt been paid for, and werent even supposedly in america.

i think its all BS and a cover. then they can get away with the fakes by saying “they dont have blue laces cuz they were jacked before release”. none of them have sz14 either.....go figure

i think the fakes arrived before the real ones. all this fueled nikes lawsuit vs the fake factories.

Sad because I actually wanted a pair, still do

but the shoe is already tainted and its not even released yet

Only Trophy Room release I ever tried for was the Lightning 17s, and they were a random drop if I remember correctly, not a raffle.

It’s worse out here for these than it was for the Trav pair, and that was a mess...Aftermarket isn’t even going to be an option...TR drop or bust I guess 🤷‍♂️...Just too risky otherwise...

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.35.40 AM.png

Saw this on sneakers reddit. Cookiesnkicks is a consignment store from LA, they basically dry snitched on trophy room for backdooring. I dont think any of us regular folks are touching unless you're willing to spend the money.

there werent thousands of quality fakes of the spidermans.

the thirst of having a $1500+ shoe early will blind many.

have we even seen concrete proof of a robbery/backdoor of these in tennessee???? some nt member supposedly had “firsthand” knowledge......... there would be proof of thousands of pairs stolen. marcus jordan mentioned “shiesty” dudes in memphis. but also said the shoes hadnt been paid for, and werent even supposedly in america.

i think its all BS and a cover. then they can get away with the fakes by saying “they dont have blue laces cuz they were jacked before release”. none of them have sz14 either.....go figure

i think the fakes arrived before the real ones. all this fueled nikes lawsuit vs the fake factories.
The pairs that were stolen out of Memphis had no box. This is well known.

The sales per hour/per day on Stock X should tell you everything you need to know about this release... Never seen a shoe this "limited" with so many pairs sold daily/hourly.
Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 4.10.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.35.40 AM.png

Saw this on sneakers reddit. Cookiesnkicks is a consignment store from LA, they basically dry snitched on trophy room for backdooring. I dont think any of us regular folks are touching unless you're willing to spend the money.
lies lies lies

bet money they didnt get em from TR

so damn easy to say “oh yeah got em backdoor” and now everyones got ANOTHER way they got em early. lol.

apparently marcus was so upset a few people jacked the pairs/fakes flooded the market,

that he just decided to backdoor to every mom n pop joe blow shoestore and only put 1000 pairs online.

Last edited:
60FC9FBC-5C9B-4684-B246-BD567004C60B.jpeg
Just saw this on sneaker Twitter. Believe what you want, I judge no one for spending their money how they wish, but StockX, Goat, resellers...all of them are finessing these boys out here. A shame what the community has become but I guess business always ruins things. Best of luck to everybody who wants these to keep.

Official Nike photos of this sneaker don't have the blue laces. F&F/Influencers who received them direct from Jordan Brand don't have blue laces. My thought is the laces are something Trophy Room produced themselves for this release, Marcus Jordan posted a photo of a box full of loose blue laceson his IG story a few weeks ago.

Trophy-Room-x-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-8-1.jpg

That aside, this whole release is a mess which is a shame because I think these are dope. The well has been tainted from the jump though.

Fakes being so good that people are counting on spare laces to confirm authenticity is really incredible.

just buy the fakes. Less stress, more pairs and obviously look the same

so, my "mans" hit me up the other day and tells me he has the TR 1s early and am i interested. i immediately tell him they are fakes. he tells me it's from an actual TR employee. i immediately start 😅😅. just for chits and giggles i ask how much. he then says $2300. i immediately start 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ing him off the phone. ppl crazy breh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom