Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

If you submitted an email request, will a website form submission be viewed as multiple entries? Communication from Marcus or Trophy Room would be nice
I submitted the email and it got returned back to me. I didn’t think the release would be this trash :lol:

on some browsers (desktop) the form might eventually load but its hit or miss

tried to submit another for my girl and it wouldn't let me enter, they're getting slammed
I got through on mobile. I would try on both

trophy.jpg

Use the entry form on the website. Got thru via mobile; keep refreshing and spamming the entry button until processed. Chances of shock drop on SNKRS?

I just got it to pull back up…on edge browser I hit “reload frame” and it popped up after like 15 seconds.

Am I the only one that never even saw a form?? Tried both mobile and desktop....

I think I finally got the email to go through, but who knows. Does it count as an L if I never even got to enter?:lol:

Entered! They let me win on the Royal 13s.... first time ever winning anything front them.... when I clicked the link for the invoice email it said sold out lol.... I was like wtf.... so I shot them an email and asked them what’s up and they sent me back an Eman apologizing including a new invoice.

Back
Top Bottom