TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

Yea I’m waiting til I get home and take more detailed pics, I’ma shoot em an email...going in with the expectation that they hit me with the “too bad”, but I could just take it up with paypal (i used that to pay)

Ultimately i’d prefer a swap but who knows how compliant they’ll be
Sorry to see that BS for sure. Hope you get a good pair eventually.

Man after seeing some of the picures of the quality of these 17's
I gotta thank Marcus for pricing this trash for $323.00

Even thought I don't buy Jays above the jordan 14's anymore at $323.00 this shoe is a complete turn off

my girl just opened the box and

1E914332-23CA-4810-8E2B-7F45EF777C90.jpeg

shes usually the one who’s nitpicky about scuffs/marks, I’m usually careless...but idk
**** that send those back ASAP. :sick: :smh:

I wonder if they sent you two left or two right shoes if they will let you return or exchange them?

Marcus might say you can make them a display pair. Lol

Just got my pair in no quality issues, but i got a M shirt which is way too small!!...:smh: sucks you couldn't pick your shirt size i need a XL or at least a L this some BS!!!...ordered a 9.5 any1 who got a pair just curious what size pairs did they give L and XL shirts too??

Just got my pair in no quality issues, but i got a M shirt which is way too small!!...:smh: sucks you couldn't pick your shirt size i need a XL or at least a L this some BS!!!...ordered a 9.5 any1 who got a pair just curious what size pairs did they give L and XL shirts too??
rcole757 rcole757 got a size 12 and they gave him a XL.

Size 10.5-11 must be large in T-shirt’s, i seen a guy on Twitter say their size 10s came with medium also.....my pair was supposed to arrive today but my cousin missed the delivery :smh:

My pair just came in, right shoe got a little pre crease but whatever....also i did get a size large shirt

Back
Top Bottom