TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

Where abouts?!
A seller on eBay had them priced at $400 + $13.50 shipping OBO. I threw out a $300 offer thinking we'd meet somewhere in the middle, but he flat out accepted it. Was still hesitant all the way up until they were in my hand. Ended up being a pretty flawless pair. Just wish the shirt was 2XL.

A seller on eBay had them priced at $400 + $13.50 shipping OBO. I threw out a $300 offer thinking we'd meet somewhere in the middle, but he flat out accepted it. Was still hesitant all the way up until they were in my hand. Ended up being a pretty flawless pair. Just wish the shirt was 2XL.

Nice man. What was Msrp on these things again?

Just got my pair! Absolutely love them. Wish quality was a little bit better for the price I paid, but over all very happy with the colorway. Great add to my cool grey collection.
E5451B1B-2106-4F45-9F85-32E0FCDCB63D.jpeg

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of these on goat today... gotta brag a little because these are my absolute #1 kicks ever. The 17s are my favorite model and this colorway is a 10/10 pure fire :smokin:smokin:smokin. I might shed a tear when these show up lol. These things blew my mind when they came out. Now if we could just get some OG 17 retros I’ll be a happy sneaker head.

Back
Top Bottom