Trophy Room X Air Jordan 5 JSP | Spring 2019

Im trying to work out a trade for these in a sz 13 on Tradeblock. I have someone willing to trade with me but I can't tell if they are legit. I haven't even seen these shoe in person so I don't really know what to look for. Any thoughts on the legitimacy of this pair? thanx in advance
IMG_0864.PNG
IMG_0865.PNG
IMG_0866.PNG
IMG_0867.PNG
IMG_0868.PNG
IMG_0870.PNG
IMG_0871.PNG
IMG_0869.PNG

Just copped DS size 13 off goat for $600 but it was (With Deffects). The comments said markings but I couldn't see anything in the pictures. I update once they arrive.

IMG_1952.jpeg
My came in flawless. Goat had them marked as defected with the comment "Markings" but I don't see anything. A corner of the box was soaked but the packing box was bone dry. They did come ground accross the country. I doubt goat would have packed them up with the box that wet but im more than pleased for the price I paid.
IMG_1951.jpeg
IMG_1954.jpeg

I been debating about grabbing pair of these again. Bought a pair from a local resell shop inside the mall 3 yrs ago and realized they were fake after further looking at them while still in the mall. I ran back to the store so fast to get my money back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Ever since then I was just turned off from the shoe

I been debating about grabbing pair of these again. Bought a pair from a local resell shop inside the mall 3 yrs ago and realized they were fake after further looking at them while still in the mall. I ran back to the store so fast to get my money back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Ever since then I was just turned off from the shoe
Damn, straight out the resell shop with the fufus. I usually run most of my resell purchases through check check but I can tell this pair is real and this is my first time seeing them in hand. Ive been eyeing this pair for a while and finally a lowball bid got accepted. Very satisfied other than the box being wet. Was drying it with a heat gun last night but it started to rip on the corners. Waiting to see what goat says

can someone tell me how these fit? I sold my size 13 and never tried them on. Was wondering if I could get away with a 12?

Back
Top Bottom