True Blue 2010??

Originally Posted by AsianImage

would do the same as above...I would get to wear mine knowing I could have another pair....

3838445957_327b2b9aa9_b.jpg

This picture makes me want a pair bad. I am not willing to overpay for the ebay prices, but a retail launch in the U.S.....I would definitely get x2

I really was looking forward to the 09 release until they pulled the..."international only".....ughhhhhh!!!!!! still...if the white cements are truly releasing...i'll feel redeemed!

i'm thinking bout just picking up the 09's off of the bay nex month fa $300, cant wait anymore, gotta have these

I copped my pair for 190.00

im from vancouver b.c. canada so yea they we're available here

sucks that both canada and america unite on what shoes they would be releasing... just not one country although america has all the goods

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i'm thinking bout just picking up the 09's off of the bay nex month fa $300, cant wait anymore, gotta have these

$300 for 09's
eek.gif
???? thats just crazy... might as well pick up the better pair. The 01's if your willing to drop that amount of cash.

Originally Posted by Air Ruiz 23

$300 for 09's
eek.gif
???? thats just crazy... might as well pick up the better pair. The 01's if your willing to drop that amount of cash.

i agree on the price being 
sick.gif
 but buying the 01's would only be fitting for his situation if he is just looking to add to the collection. the aging is definitely leading to the inevitable yellowing a lot faster, and that shoe won't hold up for wear too much longer depending on how they were handled and stored.

I would love to pick these up. I have the cements and fire reds but didn't get these... Release them..... Please..........

Originally Posted by Air Ruiz 23

$300 for 09's
eek.gif

Wise Man.
nerd.gif

Yeah...I'm one of those people who missed out on last years 09 international release. I was too busy chasing down Nike retro's last year and always kept telling myself that I'd cop these eventually...still haven't copped.
smh.gif

Well anyways, if these do come to the states then I'd definitely have these on my radar. I need me a pair..or two.
grin.gif

i would be so happy.. even though i am about to cop some '09s.. i wish i wouldn't have sold my '01s last year.. if you're trying to wear these, i'd say '09 > '01, simply because of comfort and the security of knowing they're not going to fall apart on you..

Back
Top Bottom