True Blue 2010??

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

i still have my OG true blues on ice from back in 03

What???
laugh.gif

For some reason I have a strong feeling we will see these nest year... ill just wait it out and see cause I could use a pair of these

For some reason I have a strong feeling we will see these nest year... ill just wait it out and see cause I could use a pair of these

those pics make me want to get a pair of true blues
i have almost every other colorway cept those..

I will get the 3,s, coming out next[white/cement] and any kind coming out after that,but the way JB is making the 3,s, nowadays with all the cracking,and chipping on there paint jobs just after a couple of wears that im not amused at paying $135-$150 for any new 3 JB puts out,just get ready to pay $135-$150 for only a month,s worth of value from JB,s 3,s.I will buy the 3,s cause i love them,its just the quility from my 3 pairs of fire red,s and one pair of true blue 3,s i purchased off of the bay recently is not anywere worth the price,i dont care how much you paid for them,the 3,s are the freshest looking shoe when you first get them,but ooooooooooooo luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdy,when they start chipping around the midsole like wood/bark chips from a tree then you will know that its not a good investment,there good to look fresh in for about 4 weeks top,s,and thats if you wear them once every two or three days.

Originally Posted by juicyju

What???
laugh.gif
yeeaa...what?? so you have the one from 1987-1988?? but you copped in 2003? oh wait..you must of used OG in the wrong way. you mean you have the FIRST RETRO of the TB III's.

I'm just not able to find a DS pair of the 2009 TB's in a 11.5. Wish Ida had my mula right when they released....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by juicyju

What???
laugh.gif
yeeaa...what?? so you have the one from 1987-1988?? but you copped in 2003? oh wait..you must of used OG in the wrong way. you mean you have the FIRST RETRO of the TB III's.

the first retro was in 2001 not 2003
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

I will get the 3,s, coming out next[white/cement] and any kind coming out after that,but the way JB is making the 3,s, nowadays with all the cracking,and chipping on there paint jobs just after a couple of wears that im not amused at paying $135-$150 for any new 3 JB puts out,just get ready to pay $135-$150 for only a month,s worth of value from JB,s 3,s.I will buy the 3,s cause i love them,its just the quility from my 3 pairs of fire red,s and one pair of true blue 3,s i purchased off of the bay recently is not anywere worth the price,i dont care how much you paid for them,the 3,s are the freshest looking shoe when you first get them,but ooooooooooooo luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdy,when they start chipping around the midsole like wood/bark chips from a tree then you will know that its not a good investment,there good to look fresh in for about 4 weeks top,s,and thats if you wear them once every two or three days.
Someone please translate. I couldn't decode this mess...
roll.gif

SOLEJORDAN ----- yea my fault. LOL. when he put 2003 i didnt even think about the actual release year. haha. i just went with it. good lookin on the correction/reminder.

^no problem, i wasnt tryin to bash u as u corrected him on one part, so i just quoted and corrected the second part

yeah i still need a pair!!!! we need a US GR ASAP!!!!

I want kids sizes too so my wife and LIL man can get fresh with me!!!

I had these in 2001 and wore them almost daily for the entire summer. Ran them straight into the ground. I have the original box (filling up with paid bills) and the True Blues are long gone after I cut mad lawns in them. Grass stained up!

Back
Top Bottom