True Blue 3s return in 2015

but i feel like bc 3s would release before these tho. i could be wrong. 

True Blue 3s*
Columbia 4s
Oreo 4s
OG Cement 4s*
Bred 4s
Seagreen 4s
Thunder 4s*
Cool Grey 4s*
Motorsport 4s*
Doernbecher 4s
Hare 7s*
French Blue 7s
Cardinal 7s*
Olympic 7s
City Pack 10s
Red Cement 10s*
Pantone 11s
13 Lows(4-5 colorways)
Home 20s
Away 20s.
--------------------------
I wasnt aware they was planning to drop all those.
All pairs with the * I already got minus french 7,ms4 and red 10s. They will be had,or got again if they come out remastered correctly .

Last edited:
City pack 10s? That's a lot of shoes within itself. I want a lot on that list. Especially the true blues. Damn JB.

true blue 3s are the worst of the og's imo. not a fan of the ele near the laces.

Last edited:
true blue 3s are the worst of the og's imo. not a fan of the ele near the laces. the 3 looks much better with the ele balancing on the other cw's imo
c08f8b8fe25854ffb1a9754e95ced73d_new_medium.jpg

That article is from June and almost 6 months old. Published information from JB stated they were putting the IIIs in the vault in late August of this year. I hate to burst everyone's excitement, my own included, but that "leaked list" may include some that are releasing but True Blues aren't one of them.

damn i feel like these just came out. i only wore my last pair like twice so far. why can't they keep all this same stuff and give us some indiglo xiv's. this is getting ridiculous.

I love True Blues! Was about to pull the trigger on a pair a few days ago but now I´m waiting on these. Hope the Nike Air treatment doesn´t make them too crazy to get.

Back
Top Bottom