True Blue 3s return in 2015

Don't hold your breath on these since I doubt they come out next year or anytime soon for that matter..

Pretty sure these can still be had for the low on feebay :nerd:

My 2011 pair still pretty clean though, one of my favorite shoes of all time wouldn't mind doubling up

I really hope not, my wallet is already gonna be hurting from all the other releases

I don't trust the source, they said TBs are a retro+ from 2001 and they don't know the difference between heal and heel

hope these don't drop next year, I still have 2 pairs I haven't even worn, and I gave my 3rd pair away...besides it's been only 4 years, and too many shoes from that time span has been re-releasing..give the III that vault treatment and bring out some of the joints that haven't been retro'd yet....like the XVI on up....

Last edited:
FOR WHAT THEY RELEASED THESE SO MANY TIMES;I STILL HAVE MY 09 PAIR.. I WILL HOWEVER TAKE ANOTHER PAIR OF OLYMPIC VII'S .. THATS JUST ME THOUGH

JB is producing a lot of blue colorways next year so maybe they use the extra paint for these
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

3s arent being produce any more
Ya, I was hoping maybe Nike meant no more investments into the 3s as GRs, but perhaps limited NA tab Retros would be released. I really thought the WC3 NA that released last year would be a continuing trend with maybe BC3 this year...why Nike why?? You already teased us with them beautiful samples. No idea what they are thinking unless this news is all BS and the 3s truly have been vaulted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom