True Blue III re-retro (how yall getting them?)

News is these are International only, meaning no United States, yet Canada for some reason. I just wanted to know how are people in the Bay getting their pairsand if they can help each other out if they got a hookup somewhere.

websites have been doing preorders for about 210-230 range. I don't know what ebay's going to look like come release date (Aug. 8th) but i need to comeout of this with a pair.

Originally Posted by ev209

got minesssssss on lockkkkkkk

That doesn't help any of us
smh.gif

I don't really plan on getting them, but my boy is pre ordering online...thats about the only way I think it's gonna be possible... ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by ev209

got minesssssss on lockkkkkkk

That doesn't help any of us
smh.gif

I don't really plan on getting them, but my boy is pre ordering online...thats about the only way I think it's gonna be possible... ?
nerd.gif
other than that, betta hope you have relatives outside here. I'm going to try to ask my cousins in the Philippines...hope that works...

I'm still on the hunt for these in a size 11.5. Haven't pulled the trigger just yet.

I have a quick question regarding them being a international release do you guys think MEXICO will receive these? I asked this because my bro is out there forvacation.

i have decided im not getting it, top 3 jordan shoe

but i refuse to pay resale price for any pair of shoes, unless its a great deal of course

man i feel u on this 1 am still on the hunt 4 my size 10 am a see with my connection if not am a wait until release and see if websites lower the price and ifnot maybe see if i get lucky and they drop am here but if anything ill let yall know

Originally Posted by SC415

I have a quick question regarding them being a international release do you guys think MEXICO will receive these? I asked this because my bro is out there for vacation.
I don't know if Mexico gets international releases. But i know they got the Air Yeezy's
laugh.gif
.....so i'm pretty sure...i don't know mexico too well

I really hope they come out here in the US

Originally Posted by SC415

I have a quick question regarding them being a international release do you guys think MEXICO will receive these? I asked this because my bro is out there for vacation.

thats wat i was wondering too since i got some fam in mexico ryte know on vacation. any stores that yall know off i think they probably will have am

I hope yall aint paying some rape prices for these joints.

YOU ALREADY know , my pair should be HERE SOON. GOTTA LOVE them International drops.

Hopefully these go stateside. Some NT'ers said they saw some lurking around in store in the NYC area. Praying they evetually release in the US sometimethis year.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Hopefully these go stateside. Some NT'ers said they saw some lurking around in store in the NYC area. Praying they evetually release in the US sometime this year.

All i know, is that there are people in the U.S. getting pairs thanks to connects and presales, sooo there got to beat least some pairs for sale *cough* size 8.5*cough*

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I just hope you guys don't pay more than $205 per pair shipped.

come on now, u know u aint gonna find this for anything less that 250 right now

I really need a pair or two !

Hopefully these drop on GUAM, that way I can secure my pairs...

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I just hope you guys don't pay more than $205 per pair shipped.

come on now, u know u aint gonna find this for anything less that 250 right now

Like I said .... agree with Mikkol.

I got my pair less then that. YOU CAN SO COP THEM FOR LESS THEN $200 SHIPPED. Dont bite the HYPE.

My cousins from Canada visited this week. Told them about the release and they said they'd help me out. Still can't believe they're not droppinghere. Wanted 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom