TRUE EAST 1 year anniversary AUG. 25th

^^^^Crazy man. I sold mad pairs of shoes but I still have your E-cues too. Geez...that was a long time ago. Those curry dunks had the worst tongues ever. I thought they were going to cut off my shins.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

pluhone :wow:
embarassed.gif
:D
happy.gif

yo will those tees/fitteds be available at the one on Haight? not sure if that's for the anniversary only
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
I swear I got that samurai shirt at a true warehouse sale years ago.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

yeah the bar scene is cool in WC, but it is getting old, same people every weekend. That's why me and my friends call Crogan's the last resort for the night. There's bad ones though over at spin/groove, i havent been there in hella long though cause I dont like getting dressed up.

yaaayyyyy.... a celebration for the WORST customer service. i swear everytime i go there, employees look mad and never say hi or how are you/ how can i help you. they jus stare. anyone feel me?

Anyone know what time they close tomorrow?
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

I don't know any of them but there was this white guy there that was cool. I think my first time I was there was after the first HUFquake pack and the dude was trippin off of my hat.

Not sure now but last time I was there, dudes were just chillin'.....but that's how it is at the TRUE in SF. I just go in and bounce out with no one asking me nothing. Majority of the times, they're just folding clothes and talking to their peeps...
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Does anyone know the details of the public transportation from walnut creek bart to downtown walnut creek?

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

there should be a free shuttle from the station that'll take you to downtown walnut creek...i don't know about the stops but...just get off any where close to NORDSTROM...ask the bus driver.
Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

Hmm... I might go. I have to be in Walnut Creek anyways. I heard "PKBALLR" might show up... :smile:
smile.gif
Yo, whered yall get yo dunks from?!?!?!
They got STARS on the side!!!​

dropped by and made purchases over $400. i wonder if they still have anymore "STILL NUTS" tee that they were giving away for purchases over $50. if so, they should've at least threw in a few more tee's for me. :\
ohwell.gif

only stayed for about 30-45 mins. forgot to go in the back for the free bbq and drinks! |I
tired.gif
shame on me but other than that, it was cool. :D
happy.gif

Damn son......4 bills? Should have gave you at least a happy ending.........naw just playin'.
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Why would anyone feel the need to include the purchase price of their goods? If youre looking for attention at least post pics or list what you got.

Did anyone else go? I was thinking about it but WC is a nice drive up and I didnt feel like driving.
Life is hard, but so am I​

Lol I went there awhile back for the first time...so random..right next door to a 7/11...bought me a couple of shirts and copped taquitos..
Wait nvm..disregard what I just said...

ehh couldnt make it, was in the city all weekend.. ...but are there anymore of those ^^^^ samurais tees? or the one above it?^^^^
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

does true east get the same shoes as truesole?
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Back
Top Bottom