True or false: it's usually the moms that go the hardest at the shoe releases than everyone else.

I've seen moms lining up with their kids and get 2 pairs smh...good thing their kids sizes usually small

Its stuff like this that makes me glad I made the tough decision to liquidate the collection

When I see kids come up to their mom who has been there for hours:

I don't know how any kid can actually ask his parent to stand in line for a pair of shoes? That's embarrassing. And, also, grown-ups have things to do. I sure as hell don't have time to stand in line for sneakers - I'd have much less if I had a kid.

When I was a younger kid, I'd sometimes ask my mom or grandmother for a ride somewhere, but that was the end of it.

Its funny i asked my mom once bac when the royal posites came out to get my pair since i had a function, dont ya kno i gave her the money and she came home with em...i was very happy that day....

TRUE(in 2chains Voice)

when I was middle school  Ma duke would  get up at 6 and grab kicks for me as long as the grades was about B average.

Now My Fiancee be down there grabing kicks for the whole fam. Dont try her, she packing heat and will use it. LOl

my mom wouldnt buy me the shoes cuz of the price much less stand in line and also pay retail, SMH at these spoiled kids and their crappy parents

DAMN thats crazy. My mom would laugh at me/tell me I was nuts if I asked her to do something like that. Heck, before I had a car she usually wouldn't even give me a ride if I told her I was going to go buy shoes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my mom wouldnt buy me the shoes cuz of the price much less stand in line and also pay retail, SMH at these spoiled kids and their crappy parents
this :smh:....sad most of these/u folks act like u NEED these shoes and flip it on ur hardworking parents if u cant get em. seen teenagers crying or arguing with parents (moms) about missing out on shoes.
the attitudes between parents and kids is for a dif thread tho.

Last edited:
this :smh:....sad most of these/u folks act like u NEED these shoes and flip it on ur hardworking parents if u cant get em. seen teenagers crying or arguing with parents (moms) about missing out on shoes.

never had an argument with my parents, what they said was the law, no questions and i didnt know the word no it was always "yes ma'am!"

Just last week, 2 moms fought over a pair of GS Gold 7s on release day. Also saw a skinny mom run like Usain Bolt during the Military 4 release when security allowed everyone to line up.

this
mean.gif
....sad most of these/u folks act like u NEED these shoes and flip it on ur hardworking parents if u cant get em. seen teenagers crying or arguing with parents (moms) about missing out on shoes.
never had an argument with my parents, what they said was the law, no questions and i didnt know the word no it was always "yes ma'am!"
Real.  That's how it should be.  Unfortunately not many of today's youth realize that.

These kids have it made nowadays. Get good grades and Mom will buy all the kicks you want.
Back in the day, good grades only got a me ride to school everyday. It was either that or walking 15 blocks.

Real.  That's how it should be.  Unfortunately not many of today's youth realize that.

Nobody talks more junk about kids today than I do, but let's be real. Dudes need to stop acting as if they were all little angels to their parents.

We've all given our parents some degree of frustration and heartache over the years. And, that's fine - that's par for the course of parenthood. What gets to me is the overblown sense of entitlement kids have about material items. Arguing with your parents over how late you can stay out or things involving your own degree of "freedom" is one thing (and a part of growing up), but acting like it's your right to every pair of sneakers you want and that your parents should not only buy them for you, but go through the trouble of acquiring them is a complete farce. But, you know what - that parents who do it are just as much to blame for enabling their kids and reinforcing those attitudes.

Back
Top Bottom