True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

aj20_blk_gry_5.jpg

TRUE and for me the last classic Air Jordan since the Black.Red XVI's

true on both statements....and da first color of da XVII's is hot too since jordan came back to da league wit those.

I never cared for any of the XX's, although the stealths are the nicest colorway for that model. So I'll have to be myself, and say false.

To me the XVIII's especially in black and royal blue are classic. I also very much appreciated the XIX's, if not so much for the aesthetics, thecomfort is wonderful.

VERY TRUE... although the Red Suede XX1s comes realli close IMO... the Black/Stealth XXs were the onli RECENT Js I remember selling out or every1 in the hoodwearin em

I'm not one of those people who thinks that just because MJ didn't play in a shoe it's automatically trash... however the last CLASSIC Air Jordanshoe was the XIV. As for the Stealths... i just don't like the XX that much. The forefoot strap makes me think of a toddlers shoe and patent was played outbefore they got to the XIX.

I think so, they were the best colorway of the XX's and nothing since then has been better.

TRUE! Here's why I never really liked the 20s when I first saw them but when I saw a old time friend with the Stealth colorway I was like DAMN! their HOTand that was it. But I would just see them and be like I need these so close to about 2 years after they came out I bought them off Ebay. Seriously this shoeis definitely a classic and is in the top ten best Jordan colorways.

Eh I don't know.

I like the OG XXI and the black XX2, but I like the stealths more than those two mentioned.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

False. QS XX's > Stealth XX's.

Word

I have been looking for the QS for a while. I want to pay 170 or below, but i don't think i will get em.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

False. QS XX's > Stealth XX's.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
laugh.gif

but to answer your question... the stealthxx's are definitely classics, however...
the LAST classic Jay's were the bred xx2's (the fact that everyone hates/slept on them doesn't make them any less classic)...

Back
Top Bottom