True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

13ANGLE1.jpg

To this day, I regret not getting the stealth XXs when I had the chance.
frown.gif

false. no way. who cares who makes the shoes. the last classic jordan for ME was the 11s. that is because i graduated hs then and lost track of the rest of thejordans.

False.

Stealths are decent at best, imo. The Black.Red16 takes the title of last classic Jordan...

i agree. I now regret selling my stealths but i was finacially hurting so i had no choice. I will be getting them again soon though. I also say that the blackXX3 will take the throne of the next/last classic air jordan.

stealth's were definitely classics imo...one of my favorite j's of all time...i really liked the look of the red xx1's as well...and xx3's willbe classics also

the last classic IMO......the stealth's are very fresh and i love my pair but they can't outdo these...classic color....patent leather.....clearoutsole.....great design....comfort....performance....you can't beat these!!! AND they pretty much two shoes with or without the shroud.
jordan161.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Classic as far as Patent Leather goes? Maybe... Last Classic they will ever have.... [Clive Davis]Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit[Clive Davis] You have no clue

false because the titaniums are worth 1000ish and that made me say "wow" and also ade me frown

second false because qs was def the best

XXI > XX

But that's just my opinion.

And everything will change with the stealth XXIII.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

stealth XX's allowed da black XX3's to exist....

and might i say da stealth XX's are da last NON retro jordan to sell out in less then a week....titainium XX3's dont count cuz they were super limited.

this is true...
+ i LOVE bred xvi's, but if i'm really gonna be honest...

stealth xx >>> bred xvi

I really wanted them when they came out...if someone could sell them to me, that would be nice.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom