True Religion needs a Prayer Vol. over 500Mil in Debt.

Biker jeans took over(which will also fall off soon)
I wouldn't even say that Cuz they had true religion bikers since the wave got hot. The brand just burned out and the next one blew up. They should've known how the denim game works, your run is only so long. Once the hood dudes seen Robin's and rock n revival it was over for trues. I stepped my slim and skinny game up b. Nudges, Saint laurent, ksubi, je

robin jeans i dont do the trues :lol:

they got hot around da same time...

French-Montana-March-17-2016.jpg

and antiks.

I'm dead*** bruh. Part of it is bc I'm personally over dressing up anymore. Maybe it's just a phase idk. And ain't no generation I'm slowly creeping up on 30 bruh save that lol

People don't really mess with the robin papi hats anymore though, just the studded out jeans and the bikers

yup robins dry nowadays the kids love balmains
balmain kinda cater to a different crowd though. I like robins but he does too much with the prices. If it wasn't for fetty wap them joints would be forgotten about :lol:

That's why as with most clothes it's best to keep it simple, no million trademarks. Have a wardrobe that never gets played out and has you wondering why the **** you bought this :lol:

Damn, i remember when there was bootleg true religions and evisu everywhere

EVERYWHERE LOL

When I was in high school me and my friends thought we had a low-key spot that we thought we could get all that stuff for the low. It was in the attic of a women's underwear shop. That shoulda been the first sign that this was some illegal ****. LOL we thought we were coming up. All that stuff was fugazzi

balmain kinda cater to a different crowd though. I like robins but he does too much with the prices. If it wasn't for fetty wap them joints would be forgotten about
laugh.gif
yea but alot of guys who was into robins heavy around my way done moved on to balmain

That's why as with most clothes it's best to keep it simple, no million trademarks. Have a wardrobe that never gets played out and has you wondering why the **** you bought this :lol:

Exactly.

Ive seen true religion jeans that actually look really good but the branding on the back kills it for me

yea but alot of guys who was into robins heavy around my way done moved on to balmain
Best time to catch balmain is during the end of spring or end of year sales. Instead of dropping a rack on em though I'd go with some nudies or a pair of apcs.

Exactly.

Ive seen true religion jeans that actually look really good but the branding on the back kills it for me
yea they got some decent denim, the ones with the discreet logos are cool but still wouldn't mess with it

Tru's had a little comeup around 14-15 in DC ..for a while u couldn't step anywhere with out seeing the youngins in a Tee and hat. That wave beyond over now. Biker Jeans and that high fashion look took over

Do you have a lot of trendy stuff?
no, I look to avoid trendy things unless I really feel it for the collection. Something trendy I'll only cop a piece or two because I know it'll look off to me when it moves on. That's why I like to cop things that will still look dope on me in 20 30 years. Not an exact science, so much on the market you'll always end up with some ********, but I try to keep it to a minimum

Back
Top Bottom