TRUE SALE @ WALNUT CREEK 9/27 - 9/30

Joined Feb 16, 2007
EVERYTHING AT LEAST HALF OFF!!!!

SALE STARTS ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH 11AM - 7PM

AND CONTINUES THOUGH THE WEEKEND...

1335 SOUTH MAIN ST. WALNUT CREEK,CA

MENS & WOMENS CLOTHING, SHOES & ACCESSORIES ON SALE!!!!

Joined Oct 13, 2002
I just went there today and got t-shirt with Joe Montana on it and it's called frisco kid. I'll be back next Friday since the last time I was there for a sale I got a pair of dunks for 40 bucks.

Joined May 16, 2005
mann i hope that the clothing i've purchased today won't be the ones part of the sale !!!

any chances that the womens jordan 8 hoody's might hit the 50% mark? haha.

Joined May 8, 2006
Heard the line was bananas it took my boy over a hour just to get in the store :smh:
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Joined May 23, 2005
It took me over an hour to get in. The line for the register was way too long and it was so hot in there. I didn't even get anything. :smh:

Joined May 16, 2005
i agree with the others. took me like a hour myself to get inside the store, another 1 hour+ to wait in line to purchase my stuff.

when i got in, all the good stuff were gone. >:

so i just bought some "decent" stuff that i wouldn't really purchase at regular price. :b

they need a better AC too. was hella hot in that store. :lol:

fongstarr

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I hate to say it but TRUE sales never turn out good. Everything that I buy on impulse, I usually sell later......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Joined Feb 17, 2002
went today pretty wack..knew everything was gona be gone but i was bored so i said what the hell and went...
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

Joined Oct 13, 2002
Not much selection but got three t-shirts and a Sf hat. I thought about getting a pair of sneakers and a Jacket but nothing caught my eye.

Joined Aug 19, 2005
I swung by this morning. There wasn't much stuff left. There was a little line to get in but not too bad. Didn't cop anything.

Joined Dec 19, 2004
I was there yesterday and today. Yesterday was just bad. Today wasnt as bad as yesterday. I have pics on my myspace blog . www.myspace.com/roll_low and click on 005 - daily snaps. From there you can see what i mean.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Joined Aug 19, 2005
Those are some crazy pics Dunks r nice. I saw a couple of my homies in a few of your pictures.

Joined May 14, 2006
TRUE SALE: Yeah... alot of T's gone but there's still some fly Nikes on deck! A couple of Dunk Highs I didn't see yesterday are rockin for 50, and there still some premium AF1's for 75 & Air Stabs on sale for 55! Worth while if your checking for kicks....

www.myspace.com/thetrueeast

Joined May 8, 2006
:lol:
Im glad I didn't go :smh:
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now