Truth is, Rex Ryan is a boss

Alot of people hate this dude but i dont think anyone wouldnt want them as their head coach.

The thing is i feel this dude is up to something. What it is i dont know, but this dude just seems like one real shifty dude.

I feel like this dude is running some underground business on some Al Capone type !+%#. Like if you get called into his office...
Spoiler [+]
Unknown.jpg

Spoiler [+]
rex-ryan.jpg

With that said idk if i want him as my coach -.-

am i the only one who thinks this dude is up to something?
laugh.gif

Alot of people hate this dude but i dont think anyone wouldnt want them as their head coach.

The thing is i feel this dude is up to something. What it is i dont know, but this dude just seems like one real shifty dude.

I feel like this dude is running some underground business on some Al Capone type !+%#. Like if you get called into his office...
Spoiler [+]
Unknown.jpg

Spoiler [+]
rex-ryan.jpg

With that said idk if i want him as my coach -.-

am i the only one who thinks this dude is up to something?
laugh.gif

only thing that rex is up to behind the scenes is downing twinkies by the dozen
30t6p3b.gif

only thing that rex is up to behind the scenes is downing twinkies by the dozen
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Won't ever win anything. Ego will get in the way.

Quote me on that.
Last year this was evident, even this off-season. But I honestly think losing to the Ravens the way we did on Week 1, it set the tone for how this season will (continue to) run its course. Rex is a very loose coach, having fun with the media and the players on a daily basis. He let's the team, and league, know what he expects out of the players, and shows signs of disappointment over the slightest mistake (negative play). Like I said earlier, he is a players coach. Players want to play for him. Hell, when Trevor Pryce was released by the Ravens a few weeks ago (was told he would be re-signed that upcoming Monday), Rex gave him a phone call, and Trevor knew he was going to sign with the Jets right then and there.

Bias or no bias, I really want to believe that Rex is onto something special this season.

Quote me on that.
Last year this was evident, even this off-season. But I honestly think losing to the Ravens the way we did on Week 1, it set the tone for how this season will (continue to) run its course. Rex is a very loose coach, having fun with the media and the players on a daily basis. He let's the team, and league, know what he expects out of the players, and shows signs of disappointment over the slightest mistake (negative play). Like I said earlier, he is a players coach. Players want to play for him. Hell, when Trevor Pryce was released by the Ravens a few weeks ago (was told he would be re-signed that upcoming Monday), Rex gave him a phone call, and Trevor knew he was going to sign with the Jets right then and there.

Bias or no bias, I really want to believe that Rex is onto something special this season.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Quote me on that.

He's the defensive equivalent of Andy Reid: too stubborn and egotistical to change his approach.

He'll keep making mistakes like sending the safety blitz and leaving Moss one-on-one on the outside for that first touchdown on third and long.

Back
Top Bottom