truthfully speaking, any NT fambs here still rock G-shocks dough?

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

This reminds of Levi's being called a "fad" on here...

I'm 28 and I've also had G-Shocks since I was a kid. I've always had a black one, and I like that they've always been durable and convenient now with the solar power and atomic timekeeping. I just have 2 black ones and a white one though. It's a fine casual/sport watch. Only "fad" thing about them is the ridiculous colors some of y'all get...

Boom

I have one it's black with a gold face, I think it looks pretty sick and somewhat classy, at least fancier. I haven't worn it much lately tho startin to think just sellin it would be better

I wear one to work and work out. The basic black one is cheap and durable. $50 = walmart special
pimp.gif

Still rock my all white one and love it. Always get compliments on it till this day... 
ohwell.gif

I have a black one and a white one that I rock.  I'm currently rockin the black one.  Different strokes for different folks 
ohwell.gif

G-Shocks are classics and built like tanks.

Have 2 black models, forgot their names. Wear 1 pair to work all the time, my wife bought it for me years ago. The 2nd pair is just backup.

Years ago I used to rock the James Bond Breitling SuperOcean than thought about how I was living above my means working retail (I did work in a watch store, so that sort of tied in together) but now, in retrospect,

A watch is just a watch, almost a superfluous extraneous accessory since everybody's cellphone has a clock...

With that said I'd still appreciate a fine Rolex Submariner, Explorer I / II, GMT-Master, s/s Daytona, and my personal fave the original Omega Speedmaster...

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by ricky409

Were they always $100 a pop?
ayo ricky can i get some info on your profile pic
i should be asking you, famb!!
that toad and dog caught me for a loop... lol.

my mine is a pear or peach  or some kind of fruit, and its been eaten (ate?) all the way down to the pit.

my girl left it on my window sill, so i took a picture of it to show how she leaves stuff around my damb apt trying to mark her territory...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom