TRY THIS RIGHT NOW(this site will guess anyone u have in your mind)

it got count chocula

i did brian shaw and it didn't get it

did dayday from next friday and it guessed smokey from friday
eek.gif
didnt get it right after though

WHOA! I never mentioned the chick I was thinking about was Asian. Few pics of Asian girls pops up, and the one in the center looks JUST like my girl......creepy.

Took 25 questions to figure out who I was thinking, but at first it guessed
Nate Pandak? Robinson

but I was really thinking of Gilbert Arenas

Its kinda amazing how it decided to ask specific questions like has your person been hurt and has your person disappointed many people.

It also guessed Fab but guessed Akon first

And I was thinking Kourtney Kardashian but it showed me Khloe
indifferent.gif

but close enough though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

It couldn't even get Amber Rose smh...*Exits the page*

But nah, this thing is pretty amazing...When I first tried it like 2 months ago, I was amazingly surprised and shocked...and also felt a bit scared haha. But then, I discovered how it was able to guess the person. And if you honestly answer those questions and not try to "cheat", then Akinator should be able to get it right 99% of the time. Pretty cool imo

actually you probably answered the questions wrong cuz when i thought of amber rose he got it... took him 3 times though

I was just thinking Sherman Helmsley aka George Jefferson

It showed me Michael J Fox

I mean it wont be 100% but this thing is pretty on point.

wow this thing guessed Bangs!

and called him the (" Greatest Rapper Of All Time")

It got Ronald McDonald, Optimus Prime and Penny Hardaway.
The next person I had in mind was Steve Urkel/Jaleel White. It gave me Kel from Kenan and Kel, Chris Rock, and Carlton from Fresh Prince.
I wanted to see if i could get Tyrone Biggums/Dave Chappelle but it gave me Sinbad then Chris Rock.

wwwwwoooooowwww !++ it got me....i thought of patrick willis and it got it lol thats hella crazy. ive done alex smith and now crabtree and it still got it wow but it didnt get Maurice jones drew tho ha!!! 

411386__806563901.jpg
akinator_9_confiant.png

Took him 3 guesses.  He guessed Ralphie from A Christmas Story and the kid from The Goonies first

First I thought of T.I., and answered a question wrong, so it took him two tries.

Then I thought of Mario, and he got it first try.

THEN, I thought of Tsunayoshi Sawada from Hitman Reborn! and dude got it first try
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom