Trying to find the right bball shoe....(lightweight, good shock absorption, etc)

re: my last post - I went to try on the Q flights and they are pretty wide and comfortable. The leather didn't provide the greatest lockdown IMO when you compare to thinner materials so I tried on the hyperdunks and I bought them instead - still good for wide feet, very light, good herringbone traction, high cut collar with external counter for ankle support, and very pleasant zoom air bags in the forefoot and heel. i love this pair!

re: my last post - I went to try on the Q flights and they are pretty wide and comfortable. The leather didn't provide the greatest lockdown IMO when you compare to thinner materials so I tried on the hyperdunks and I bought them instead - still good for wide feet, very light, good herringbone traction, high cut collar with external counter for ankle support, and very pleasant zoom air bags in the forefoot and heel. i love this pair!

Originally Posted by yuuhh

How do the hyperfuse 2011 compare to the hyper dunk 2011?

you could just make your own post asking the question instead of bringing back an old one

Originally Posted by yuuhh

How do the hyperfuse 2011 compare to the hyper dunk 2011?

you could just make your own post asking the question instead of bringing back an old one

Back
Top Bottom