Tryna get my swole on QUICK....Need a protein shake

mac a roni

Banned
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just like the title says. Besides trying to get big for the summer, I'm going to orlando and thengoing to MIA this year. Back at the gym but trying to speed the process. To all my bodybuilder/ muscle head NTers (if there is any) can yall introduce me toa good protein shake....no riods[/color]

there was a nice sized thread about which was the best tasting protein powder out there...try finding it

The fitness magazine interviews and articles with T.O. are real good, you should check those out.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Swole quick? It takes time, and hard work
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Well i mean quicker....was in the gym straight 2 months, 3 or 4 days a week. Got built,lost a lil fat but was gaining muscle....but then fell off cuz i picked up another job[/color]

100% Whey Protein. just put in hard work and dedication thats the only way to get Swole quick. but takes time. Good luck

I am having this problem to. I've been working out for like 3 months, gained like 10+ pounds and just lost it all during the holidays. My metabolism iscrazy cause I can lose weight super fast but I was wondering if there is a protein shake that will help me gain some meat.

Take the A-Roid / Major League Baseball route..and when people ask how u got so big so fast..LIEBELLIGERENTLY

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

100% Whey Protein. just put in hard work and dedication thats the only way to get Swole quick. but takes time. Good luck

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Any particular brand? and how many grams exactly? also mods if in wrong forum please move[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Currently 5'8 180...tryna get to 200 flat. Switching the diet back up, trying to get that bodright....v necks all day[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Any particular brand? and how many grams exactly? also mods if in wrong forum please move[/color]
im not no gym head, just alot of people recommended me this. and i cant hate the results.

on whey cookies and cream and a raw egg...trust me you wont taste the egg....thats that pure protein

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

im not no gym head, just alot of people recommended me this. and i cant hate the results.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just got on that nitro core 24 @@!%...ON must be doing there thing cuz their name stays comingup[/color]

Originally Posted by Rightguard

on whey cookies and cream and a raw egg...trust me you wont taste the egg....thats that pure protein

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]4got where but someone told me bout the egg $+@#...they said to have 2 eggs, p butter, and ice creamshake for a boost of protein[/color]

Originally Posted by Lrrr

is that you?

Been in the gym for 2 months got you that far?
smh.gif

i think ON whey is the best. it gives good results and its cheap. im currently taking muscletech nitrotech. pricey but it works too. i always blend my shakeswith milk. water tastes nasty to me.

Back
Top Bottom