TSA strip searches young boy.

For your protection, of course.
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
Are u kidding me!? TSA has gotten out of hand with these searches. Good thing I work for an airline and don't have to go through the security checkpoint.

eek.gif
Are u kidding me!? TSA has gotten out of hand with these searches. Good thing I work for an airline and don't have to go through the security checkpoint.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif

GOOD FOR YOU CHAMP!
grin.gif

eek.gif

GOOD FOR YOU CHAMP!
grin.gif

eek.gif

can you bring liquids in greater than 3 oz bottles too?!

eek.gif

can you bring liquids in greater than 3 oz bottles too?!

i agree this is a bit rediculous..however i also would put it past a whacked out father to make his kid do something like this either

i agree this is a bit rediculous..however i also would put it past a whacked out father to make his kid do something like this either

eek.gif

You may not got through that much as regular, but you still go through it... matter of fact it's the same... it's not like you can bypass security and go through to the gates without being checked by security.

Don't get me wrong it can be done, but if you're hoping on a flight and you go through arrivals like every other person... there's not possible way in the world they're going to let you bypass security just because you work for an Airline or that particular Airline that you're in the Terminal for.

TSA is different from the Airline workers so even if you're cool with them, or you're brother is doing the checks what have you, he still has to make you go through security check like everyone else... now they might let you slide with certain things like bottles over 5 ounces or whatever, but there's no way you're bypassing security... you and whoever is letting you do it will both lose your job... your Airline will be fined heavily... TSA will be fined heavily... and it can lead to even more problems from the Port Authority.

eek.gif

You may not got through that much as regular, but you still go through it... matter of fact it's the same... it's not like you can bypass security and go through to the gates without being checked by security.

Don't get me wrong it can be done, but if you're hoping on a flight and you go through arrivals like every other person... there's not possible way in the world they're going to let you bypass security just because you work for an Airline or that particular Airline that you're in the Terminal for.

TSA is different from the Airline workers so even if you're cool with them, or you're brother is doing the checks what have you, he still has to make you go through security check like everyone else... now they might let you slide with certain things like bottles over 5 ounces or whatever, but there's no way you're bypassing security... you and whoever is letting you do it will both lose your job... your Airline will be fined heavily... TSA will be fined heavily... and it can lead to even more problems from the Port Authority.

Wow that suxs I would be really upset if someone wanted to strip search my kid. Good thing I dont travel tru plane

Wow that suxs I would be really upset if someone wanted to strip search my kid. Good thing I dont travel tru plane

Man...didn't know it would get that strict but, anyone can use anything/anyone for an attack so, in a way it's acceptable.

Man...didn't know it would get that strict but, anyone can use anything/anyone for an attack so, in a way it's acceptable.

man, in order for them not to open up all my neice's babyfood, i had to get searched...dude (yes ho mo) touched me all kinds of ways. real intrusive.

man, in order for them not to open up all my neice's babyfood, i had to get searched...dude (yes ho mo) touched me all kinds of ways. real intrusive.

how do they select who goes through body scanners anyway? i flew out of LAX a few weeks ago and while a white family goes through a regular metal detector, a guy wearing a kufi and i (asian) go through the body scanner. i forgot i had some coins in the coin pocket of my jeans and ended up getting groped.
frown.gif

how do they select who goes through body scanners anyway? i flew out of LAX a few weeks ago and while a white family goes through a regular metal detector, a guy wearing a kufi and i (asian) go through the body scanner. i forgot i had some coins in the coin pocket of my jeans and ended up getting groped.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Pick99

I don't know how I feel about this...
If they could just create a scanner that doesn't give you cancer (it may not, but I'm not taking any chances)

Back
Top Bottom