Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

It came out amazing... Definitely made the performance
eek.gif

People that are still getting paid off dead musicians are loving this. They are hoping this take off...

Cue Birdman rubbing his palms cause they itch gif..

1) Mariah Carey did this last xmas for t mobile in some countries.

2) that wasn't a 2pac hologram, it was obviously a 2pac impersonator's hologram (don't know why/how none of the blogs realized this).
Face didn't look like pac and it would too much money to make an image do whatever they wanted.

Originally Posted by CJ863

So is this a hologram or a previously recorded performance? I don't get it.
Looks like a 3D render. Doesn't look like a human performance at all.

Originally Posted by heelish

Originally Posted by PRIME

Sure did. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Had Pac saying "Big ballin' a*ss n*gga named TRICE"
indifferent.gif
 Skip to 1:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhTEAMqXQDk
CincoSeisDos  I'm not "salt" or mad. Just disgusted. This is like a lost Dave Chappelle skit. Funny on TV, evil in real life. He had a falling out with both Dre & Snoop before his death. How can anyone actually support this?
Because as a fan of their music and the classics they once made together, of course you want to see them on stage? Why wouldn't you?
So just because he had beef with snoop and dre before he passed, that means the memory of their good times together can't be celebrated? What kind of closed minded #%!* is that? 

So we're all just supposed to live in the past and hold the same grudge like its the mid 90's? 

If they had Biggie and Pac on stage together you'd be singing a different tune. Which would make NO sense at all.

If they had a Biggie and Pac hologram on stage performing together NOBODY would be against it. They'd say "its a monumental moment for hip hop" because 2 of the greatest are on stage together one more time for everyone to enjoy. 

But what about Pac and Snoop on stage together? are they not 2 of the greatest to do it? Did they not make great music together? Can we not enjoy that one more time? 

Your disgust sounds more like a personal vendetta rather than a real reason to dislike the performance. 
Why the f*ck would I want to see a digital Biggie & Tupac on stage together?
roll.gif
 Are you crazy!?! I would NEVER want to see that, it'd be sickening. Can't believe you suggested I'd enjoy it. Wow.
Snoop isn't one of the greatest, he had one hot album. Honestly I never really cared for his collabo with Tupac. Can't say I'm surprised that lots of people liked it. Living in an age where corny, half-assed, industry-pushed creations like Big Sean, Odd Future, & Lady Gaga prosper & actually have a career, I'm not surprised at all.
So what age did you come from where the bulk of artists aren't industry pushed creations? If you think 90's rap wasn't the same thing you're delusional. All popular music is popular BECAUSE it's industry pushed. And every older generation says the newer one is corny and half assed. 
This isn't that serious, these guys were close w/ pac, yes there was a falling out but years have passed. If you had a falling out w/ a close friend of yours and then they got killed a year later, would you hold that grudge for your whole life? If you made peace with them after their passing, 15 years later, would you never celebrate their life? 

It was 2 songs performed at coachella, not a world tour, not even a televised event. They're not profitting as much as they could have over this.

Sure did. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Had Pac saying "Big ballin' a*ss n*gga named TRICE"
indifferent.gif
 Skip to 1:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhTEAMqXQDk
CincoSeisDos  I'm not "salt" or mad. Just disgusted. This is like a lost Dave Chappelle skit. Funny on TV, evil in real life. He had a falling out with both Dre & Snoop before his death. How can anyone actually support this?
Because as a fan of their music and the classics they once made together, of course you want to see them on stage? Why wouldn't you?
So just because he had beef with snoop and dre before he passed, that means the memory of their good times together can't be celebrated? What kind of closed minded #%!* is that? 

So we're all just supposed to live in the past and hold the same grudge like its the mid 90's? 

If they had Biggie and Pac on stage together you'd be singing a different tune. Which would make NO sense at all.

If they had a Biggie and Pac hologram on stage performing together NOBODY would be against it. They'd say "its a monumental moment for hip hop" because 2 of the greatest are on stage together one more time for everyone to enjoy. 

But what about Pac and Snoop on stage together? are they not 2 of the greatest to do it? Did they not make great music together? Can we not enjoy that one more time? 

Your disgust sounds more like a personal vendetta rather than a real reason to dislike the performance. 
roll.gif
 Are you crazy!?! I would NEVER want to see that, it'd be sickening. Can't believe you suggested I'd enjoy it. Wow.
Snoop isn't one of the greatest, he had one hot album. Honestly I never really cared for his collabo with Tupac. Can't say I'm surprised that lots of people liked it. Living in an age where corny, half-assed, industry-pushed creations like Big Sean, Odd Future, & Lady Gaga prosper & actually have a career, I'm not surprised at all.
I'm not about to sit here and debate your personal taste in artists. 
But even in any case, the @%#! you're so "disgusted" by is a personal issue you have which makes no %!+%##% sense because it ain't like you rolled with their camps back in the day. These #+$!!! don't know you. You just sound like someone caught up in the past fam. Its %!+%##% entertainment. It ain't like military forces went to war over Pac and Dre having issues with each other. 

So why the +%## are you so salty? Because Pac and dre had a "falling out" before he passed? Really? Thats it?

So you're saying that if a close homeboy of yours and yourself got into a dispute and stopped $@%%$+% with each other like that you wouldn't miss your homeboy if he passed away? You wouldn't get over the petty %*%# that put distance in between you two? 

If you two were artists, you wouldn't reminisce about the times you rocked the stage together? You wouldn't want to rock the crowd with your ace ONE more time? 

Thats some wack @%#! bruh. People can't even enjoy music anymore cause fools like you are still stuck in the past where nobody can get over @%#!. 

Wow, I didn't expect the hologram to look this good.
This was their Coachella performance last night, I think they also did this with Nate Dogg too.

roll.gif
I'm not about to sit here and debate your personal taste in artists. 
But even in any case, the %!$$ you're so "disgusted" by is a personal issue you have which makes no %%%!@$@ sense because it ain't like you rolled with their camps back in the day. These %%*%+* don't know you. You just sound like someone caught up in the past fam. Its %%%!@$@ entertainment. It ain't like military forces went to war over Pac and Dre having issues with each other. 

So why the !**+ are you so salty? Because Pac and dre had a "falling out" before he passed? Really? Thats it?

Thats some wack %!$$ bruh. People can't even enjoy music anymore cause fools like you are still stuck in the past where nobody can get over %!$$. 
i kinda understand where hes coming from and he shouldnt be stuck in the past.
the reason i was kinda against this is because hes a legend and to recreate him for a concert seems silly and kinda disrespectful he should just be left to rest in peace. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

2) that wasn't a 2pac hologram, it was obviously a 2pac impersonator's hologram (don't know why/how none of the blogs realized this).
Face didn't look like pac and it would too much money to make an image do whatever they wanted.
Co-sign

If you pay close attention to his mannerisms you could tell right away. Some of the things he was doing on stage 90% is what Weezy/Drake do today

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Co-sign

If you pay close attention to his mannerisms you could tell right away. Some of the things he was doing on stage 90% is what Weezy/Drake do today
Yeah the way he performed did look off for a Pac performance.

Back
Top Bottom