Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by heelish

Why the f*ck would I want to see a digital Biggie & Tupac on stage together?
roll.gif
 Are you crazy!?! I would NEVER want to see that, it'd be sickening. Can't believe you suggested I'd enjoy it. Wow.
Snoop isn't one of the greatest, he had one hot album. Honestly I never really cared for his collabo with Tupac. Can't say I'm surprised that lots of people liked it. Living in an age where corny, half-assed, industry-pushed creations like Big Sean, Odd Future, & Lady Gaga prosper & actually have a career, I'm not surprised at all.
I'm not about to sit here and debate your personal taste in artists. 
But even in any case, the %!$$ you're so "disgusted" by is a personal issue you have which makes no %%%!@$@ sense because it ain't like you rolled with their camps back in the day. These %%*%+* don't know you. You just sound like someone caught up in the past fam. Its %%%!@$@ entertainment. It ain't like military forces went to war over Pac and Dre having issues with each other. 

So why the !**+ are you so salty? Because Pac and dre had a "falling out" before he passed? Really? Thats it?

Thats some wack %!$$ bruh. People can't even enjoy music anymore cause fools like you are still stuck in the past where nobody can get over %!$$. 
i kinda understand where hes coming from and he shouldnt be stuck in the past.
the reason i was kinda against this is because hes a legend and to recreate him for a concert seems silly and kinda disrespectful he should just be left to rest in peace. 
I can understand not thinking its right because its disrespectful to the deceased. But if you can continue to release the mans music without him being here to say a word about it then it shouldn't bother anyone seeing him digitally on stage. 
If the standard were to always have been 3D holograms since before we were born, NOBODY would be objective to it right now. If this concept was created 70 years ago and we all grew up seeing it on a regular basis we'd be fine. 

If you go back in time 200-300 years and play a dead mans voice for everyone to hear they'll label you a witch and try to hang you for some @@*+ they think isn't right. But yet we do it now don't we? We all play Biggie, Pac, MJ, etc. That concept is no different than this hologram. Its just visual rather than just audio playing through speakers. 

This hologram is something a lot of people haven't seen before, especially with someone who has passed away. But just because you've never experienced something like that, it doesn't make it wrong. 

IF people have no problem with them releasing and selling unreleased Pac music, then they shouldn't have a problem with him being digitally re created for a 2 song set. 

Thats all I'm saying... 

The music release after he died was really his music, his voice, his vision.....this hologram is not. If you can't see the difference, I don't know what else can be said.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

1) Mariah Carey did this last xmas for t mobile in some countries.

2) that wasn't a 2pac hologram, it was obviously a 2pac impersonator's hologram (don't know why/how none of the blogs realized this).
Face didn't look like pac and it would too much money to make an image do whatever they wanted.
Co-sign

If you pay close attention to his mannerisms you could tell right away. Some of the things he was doing on stage 90% is what Weezy/Drake do today
Yeah the way he performed did look off for a Pac performance.
the performance was "... a mixture of live footage, wire-framing, and CGI" according to the verge. so they probably motion-captured somebody performing and used a pac CGI model. the hologram didn't look like a real person

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

The music release after he died was really his music, his voice, his vision.....this hologram is not. If you can't see the difference, I don't know what else can be said.
That was a no brainer, I knew that from the moment he came out and they did a close up on his face. 
But how is this actor performing to celebrate Pac and his music and different from the guy who portrayed biggie in the biggie movie? 

What if this wasn't Pac? What if this wasn't a concert? What if this was a museum? What if this was a Presidents museum and it was a holographic JFK? Would you guys think it was wrong? Or would you say "damn thats so dope. technology has come a long way"? 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I'm still amazed by this. This could equal big money. Yes, I would pay to see a holographic 2pac perform in concert. It wouldn't be the same, but still.

I'd pay to see Holographic Pac in concert before I pay to see anyone else in concert.

However, I already they would have him shout out Obama or some outlandish stupid $$$@ that Pac would never do.

Ah, to assume such a thing.

If you knew who I know, not going to name drop, you'd know there is A LOT of Pac's music that was released after he died that wasn't really Pac....

Just some food for thought.

That was a no brainer, I knew that from the moment he came out and they did a close up on his face. 
But how is this actor performing to celebrate Pac and his music and different from the guy who portrayed biggie in the biggie movie? 

What if this wasn't Pac? What if this wasn't a concert? What if this was a museum? What if this was a Presidents museum and it was a holographic JFK? Would you guys think it was wrong? Of would you say "damn thats so dope. technology has come a long way"? 

You're right. Can't wait for Hologram Jesus!

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

What happens when hologram tupac drops a mixtape?

This is honestly the worse idea to happen to rap.

This is the worst idea to happen to rap? Really?
laugh.gif

This is not really him and as much as I love his music, can't buy into it. Found the performance weird, a lot of what that hologram did isn't how Pac would've performed on stage.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Ah, to assume such a thing.

If you knew who I know, not going to name drop, you'd know there is A LOT of Pac's music that was released after he died that wasn't really Pac....

Just some food for thought.
like which songs bruuh.. drop that knowledge

What if this wasn't Pac? What if this wasn't a concert? What if this was a museum? What if this was a Presidents museum and it was a holographic JFK? Would you guys think it was wrong? Of would you say "damn thats so dope. technology has come a long way"? 

You're being sarcastic but are you sitting here and saying I'm wrong? 
Are you saying that if this !$#+ was anyone else there would still be problems with it? 

You know why there is a problem? Because hip hop heads worship 2Pac. If this was any other person at anywhere else there wouldn't be any problems. 

Just like I said before. Let it had been George Washington at a Museum with kids on a field trip and it'll be on the news and people would be talking about how amazing it is. 

People say all the time "Damn could you imagine how it would be if Pac was still around?" or "I wish I could see Pac live in concert one more time". 

These mother %@$@+@@ give you the !$#+ and now theres some big issue with it? What the hell? 

He's a hologram but I dnt get how he isn't see through and they coulda at least made him fly y they put big ol 95 docker pants on my guy

Are you saying that if this !$#+ was anyone else there would still be problems with it? 

You know why there is a problem? Because hip hop heads worship 2Pac. If this was any other person at anywhere else there wouldn't be any problems. 

Just like I said before. Let it had been George Washington at a Museum with kids on a field trip and it'll be on the news and people would be talking about how amazing it is. 

People say all the time "Damn could you imagine how it would be if Pac was still around?" or "I wish I could see Pac live in concert one more time". 

These mother %@$@+@@ give you the !$#+ and now theres some big issue with it? What the hell? 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Logout. Thank you.[/color]

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

He's a hologram but I dnt get how he isn't see through and they coulda at least made him fly y they put big ol 95 docker pants on my guy

He was transparent. Look at his feet when he walks and when the angle changes. You can slightly see through him. 
And they had him dripped up and draped out in a fresh pair of Jordache jeans to take you back in time to make you feel like it was the early-mid 90's again. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Logout. Thank you.[/color]
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. People always talk about pushing technology, but once it happens fools start acting funny about it. 
I'll log out when you can prove me wrong. Until then, deal with it. 

Are you saying that if this +*%% was anyone else there would still be problems with it? 

These mother $#*%%@+ give you the +*%% and now theres some big issue with it? What the hell? 

No you are right, but I dont agree with this concept. Im not being sarcastic, if everyone is fine with this and it continues, why wouldnt there be a holographic Jesus?

Back
Top Bottom