pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I got the chills ! It was so eerie , damn that got to me >.<

I really wish 2pac was still alive
ohwell.gif

Thats crazy tho ! Damn Im amazed ! haha %^@# >.<

so does this mean in 10 years or so we as fans, will be paying to go to concerts to see holograms of artist preform
EDIT: weird too because i posted this to my friends facebook wall this morning and commented on it as well say "the future man" thought the same thing as you op.

It was interesting to see that.
But imagine if after 16 years the real now 41 year old Pac came on stage and said "Sup Coachella" and explained he faked his death cause he was getting
tired of his fame and he left to live on some island for the past 16 years but decided it was time to come back
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mind%20blown.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Don't get what is so mind blowing. COOL.

this. the emotional quotient added to the amazing performance, but the science of it - not mind blowing. they've done it before with freddie mercury, celine dion show, etc...

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It was "unrealistic" for people to see a holographic show back when this was posted... Told kids this was the future..
now thats dope. Screw watching a concert. I wanna see some anime battles in real life using the 3d projector

I'd pay to witness a DBZ fight in real life.
Full sized Onix and Charizard ftw

I wish I wouldn't have known about the hologram before. Plus my internet was acting up. Completely ruined the shock value. I can't wait to watch again next week, they gotta do something besides Nate Dogg coming out.

And for people saying it was disrespectful, are you related to 2pac?

I follow the owners of The Hundreds on instagram, they said they saw the rehearsals with Pac's fam and they were all emotionally touched by the tribute.

The only thing that I don't get is how did they get him to say Coachella? I read somewhere that he died like 3 years before Coachella began.

What the %+++ did i just watch +%*%$%% @%%+ whaat

WE WAS ALL ROBBED OF WINTNESSING THIS @%%+ LIVE  

my brother right there ....

r.i.p. Pac ..... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

I follow the owners of The Hundreds on instagram, they said they saw the rehearsals with Pac's fam and they were all emotionally touched by the tribute.

Oh word?

We should all get ready for to be bombarded with concerts headlined by Zombie Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, etc.

Originally Posted by CJ003

And for people saying it was disrespectful, are you related to 2pac?

I think it's disrespectful cause he is dead and has no say at all in this, we should just respect him as the legend he is and leave it at that. Maybe he didn't want to perform at coachella. Next they'll be havin his hologram self say stuff that he never would have said. At least we can watch the YT videos of him as he really was

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by odog24

i kinda understand where hes coming from and he shouldnt be stuck in the past.
the reason i was kinda against this is because hes a legend and to recreate him for a concert seems silly and kinda disrespectful he should just be left to rest in peace. 
I can understand not thinking its right because its disrespectful to the deceased. But if you can continue to release the mans music without him being here to say a word about it then it shouldn't bother anyone seeing him digitally on stage. 
If the standard were to always have been 3D holograms since before we were born, NOBODY would be objective to it right now. If this concept was created 70 years ago and we all grew up seeing it on a regular basis we'd be fine. 

If you go back in time 200-300 years and play a dead mans voice for everyone to hear they'll label you a witch and try to hang you for some @@*+ they think isn't right. But yet we do it now don't we? We all play Biggie, Pac, MJ, etc. That concept is no different than this hologram. Its just visual rather than just audio playing through speakers. 

This hologram is something a lot of people haven't seen before, especially with someone who has passed away. But just because you've never experienced something like that, it doesn't make it wrong. 

IF people have no problem with them releasing and selling unreleased Pac music, then they shouldn't have a problem with him being digitally re created for a 2 song set. 

Thats all I'm saying... 
okay i understand but when you listen to his music after he has passed its still his music and his voice has not been altered. the problem i have is that with the hologram they have recreated him physically. with music their words will always live forever and its okay to replay their songs. but in my opinion its not morally right to recreate somebody physically with a hologram. if they recreated him with a statue or something i dont see a problem with that since they are commemorating him. but to recreate him for a concert is something else and i dont agree with it. but if you agree with it thats ur opinion and i respect it. but i wont support tupac holograms[h3]
[/h3]
I can dig fam. But this hologram situation was really commemorating him just like a statue would have. 
I can definitely understand how it makes you feel some weird way about it, so I'm not saying "hey you're wrong for feeling that way about it. Get over it" or anything. I'm just saying that this concept is ground breaking. 

Now altering his voice is a little weird, but remember fam they had to for the sake of the concert. All they did was have him say what up to the crowd and get the music going. Its not like they had him sitting down in an interview sharing opinions and talking with people on a day to day basis as if he were still actually alive. That would be disrespectful. 

But then again, thats just my opinion just as you have yours. I respect that. 

Now I'm not saying "hey go and make holograms of every dead person from Caesar to Michael Jackson" because I'm not 100% behind reincarnating the dead. I just think that given the situation and the motives behind it, it was a nice gesture for the fans and a really nice thing to do in memory of Pac. 

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

The only thing that I don't get is how did they get him to say Coachella? I read somewhere that he died like 3 years before Coachella began.

If you have a person recorded long enough saying enough words, and someone who has the right skills, you can manipulate snippets of the words they say and how they say them to say whatever words you want. Example- If Pac ever said Silicon in a song, they could take the "CO" in there and take a "CH" from a different word, then an "ELLA" from another word. Mess with it a bit to make it sound like a fluent word and there you have it. "Coachella" in Tupacs voice.

Or you could believe that little voice in your head that says "How did he say Coachella when he died before it began?
eek.gif
HE'S ALIVE.
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
It's a bittersweet thing to see to be real. Sad that he's gone, but incredible to see again.

Back
Top Bottom