Tupac Shakur dumped Madonna because she was white.

maybe pac was playing too much w the gang politics but nobody who's actually from that life and was around him when it was happening goes out of their way to bring that up. they always talk about how solid he was, he just made some shortsighted decisions in the heat of all he had going on around him. he just rode hard for his guys who happened to be gang members.

its always some ***** on the internet who likely has never been around that in the first place using that as their main gripe against him instead of all of the other times where Pac stood tall where most other people would have fell back.

Real life I have never heard people talk about Pac offline the way ****** on messageboards who read some stories on the net and think they know dude, and the old *** cornball social media ****** do :lol:

You can turn anything into a ridiculous acronym if you try hard enough. Come on.

I mean I was just saying that thats really what pac and co. meant by it and homie didnt just make it up lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
more reaches

yall got it lol "wheres ur dad"

NT never fails to amaze me with how grown men, probably at least early-mid 30's with children, can never simply concede or admit to being misinformed at one point. :lol:

Last edited:
more reaches

yall got it lol "wheres ur dad"

NT never fails to amaze me with how grown men, probably at least early-mid 30's with children, can never simply concede or admit to being misinformed at one point. :lol:

My unc told me bout the Thug Life code when he got out of prison way back. Some of us know what you're talking about :lol: I know Jim Brown was involved and some of Pac's fam.

I don't know when that **** became an acronym though.

a pac song leaked today too. where does this **** come from :lol:

zwLyk2.gif

Lol @ "legend"

Dude made ten thousand songs and has ten good ones

The bandanas and thug lyfe tattoo had us fooled as children.

Overrated fugazzi thug

Sentimentality got yall worshiping a dead mediocre rapper.

Smh

Y'all gon sit here and tell me y'all didn't do contradictory **** all the time in your early twenties?
Pac died at 25 and accomplished/touched more people all over the world than any of us ever will.
I think people forget that he was still a young man.

Lol @ "legend"

Dude made ten thousand songs and has ten good ones

The bandanas and thug lyfe tattoo had us fooled as children.

Overrated fugazzi thug

Sentimentality got yall worshiping a dead mediocre rapper.

Smh

"Dude made ten thousand songs and has ten good ones"

Quite possibly the worst post I've ever seen on NT.

the way he usually posts make me think he's doing his usual schtick but this is the one time it isnt funny

Back
Top Bottom