Tupac Shooter Confesses Vol. Not The One Who Killed Him, But 2 Years Before

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ 2Pac wrote:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

The crazy part of those lyrics though...

Peep that second quote. He could easily be talking about Biggie. WHOA.

Well word is Puffy hired someone to kill Biggie as well after he learned Biggie was going to leave Bad Boy for Death Row. There is so much to this +$*!, it's actually pretty damn amazing how so many people are involved in this +$*!.

that is the first i heard of that

Well word is Puffy hired someone to kill Biggie as well after he learned Biggie was going to leave Bad Boy for Death Row. There is so much to this +$*!, it's actually pretty damn amazing how so many people are involved in this +$*!.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

same, I heard about Biggie wanting to leave bad boy, but nothing about him wanting to go to Death Row

same, I heard about Biggie wanting to leave bad boy, but nothing about him wanting to go to Death Row

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So where does Hatian Jack tie into all of this again?

Something about Hatian Jack and Pac riding together and Hatian Jack had a ton of guns in the car and Pac didn't know until they got pulled over and Pac almost went to jail blah blah blah thats how the beef started..

It was Hatian Jack of Jimmie Henchmen, I don't remember but there was a huge thread in the music forum about one of Niketalks very own making a documentary about all the ++!@ he knew.. Haven't heard from him since
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So where does Hatian Jack tie into all of this again?

Something about Hatian Jack and Pac riding together and Hatian Jack had a ton of guns in the car and Pac didn't know until they got pulled over and Pac almost went to jail blah blah blah thats how the beef started..

It was Hatian Jack of Jimmie Henchmen, I don't remember but there was a huge thread in the music forum about one of Niketalks very own making a documentary about all the ++!@ he knew.. Haven't heard from him since
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ben Roethlisberger wrote:

Brolic Scholar wrote:

Hmmm never heard that one either. I really would like to know the truth tho.

Ben Roethlisberger wrote:

Brolic Scholar wrote:

Hmmm never heard that one either. I really would like to know the truth tho.

Thought this was known by now? At least on NT.

Pac gets shot in the lobby courtesy of Jimmy Henchmen and Puffy's hiring. Pac gets in the elevator all bloody, shows up on the floor with Puff and Jimmy (they look like they seen a ghost) and pac just sits in the leather chair and lights a cigar like a +$#@%@% G.

Letting the dudes that tried to kill you not suffer ANY consequences makes you a "G" ?

oh.

"yall respect the dudes who got shot i respect the shooter"

Pac gets shot in the lobby courtesy of Jimmy Henchmen and Puffy's hiring. Pac gets in the elevator all bloody, shows up on the floor with Puff and Jimmy (they look like they seen a ghost) and pac just sits in the leather chair and lights a cigar like a +$#@%@% G.

Letting the dudes that tried to kill you not suffer ANY consequences makes you a "G" ?

oh.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

oh.

indifferent.gif
Just like NT to have someone to try to prove some !%%@.

Dude is at the studio and got rushed out the elevator, he is supposed to expect that? Didn't know "G" meant he was supposed to be Jason Bourne. Homie got shot and was bleeding to death and showed up in their face lighting a cigar, if you don't think that's gangsta then you must be Suge Knight.

Edit: How do we know none of his family member got got after that incident? You think cause you didn't see on prime time news that Pac went back and shot dudes daughter that there were no consequences? Don't be naive.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

oh.

indifferent.gif
Just like NT to have someone to try to prove some !%%@.

Dude is at the studio and got rushed out the elevator, he is supposed to expect that? Didn't know "G" meant he was supposed to be Jason Bourne. Homie got shot and was bleeding to death and showed up in their face lighting a cigar, if you don't think that's gangsta then you must be Suge Knight.

Edit: How do we know none of his family member got got after that incident? You think cause you didn't see on prime time news that Pac went back and shot dudes daughter that there were no consequences? Don't be naive.

%+%% Puffy. %@%@*% !%% +#*%*%! @+$+#. He will get his. Dude been lying these past 20 years
30t6p3b.gif

%+%% Puffy. %@%@*% !%% +#*%*%! @+$+#. He will get his. Dude been lying these past 20 years
30t6p3b.gif

Wait, don't you mean the rumor that Suge  hired someone to kill Pac when HE learned that Pac was leaving Death Row?  I never heard the rumor of Biggie wanting to go to Death Row. 

Wait, don't you mean the rumor that Suge  hired someone to kill Pac when HE learned that Pac was leaving Death Row?  I never heard the rumor of Biggie wanting to go to Death Row. 

Back
Top Bottom