Tupac Shooter Confesses Vol. Not The One Who Killed Him, But 2 Years Before

alright..so why did jimmy henchmen do this? and why did diddy/biggie want pac dead?
they weren't beefing before this incident

Originally Posted by sorianotron

This was damn near unconfirmed knowledge until ol' boy just certified it today.
Pac BEEN knew it was Jimmy/Big/Puff

Rampart Division in LAPD bout to come unraveled next.....
nerd.gif
this

Originally Posted by sorianotron

This was damn near unconfirmed knowledge until ol' boy just certified it today.
Pac BEEN knew it was Jimmy/Big/Puff

Rampart Division in LAPD bout to come unraveled next.....
nerd.gif
this

Originally Posted by blazinRook

alright..so why did jimmy henchmen do this? and why did diddy/biggie want pac dead?

From what Issac said, it was just suppose to be a robbery. But Pac pulled out the hammers. I think Jimmy wanted Pac to sign with Bad Boy or some %!@@

From what Issac said, it was just suppose to be a robbery. But Pac pulled out the hammers. I think Jimmy wanted Pac to sign with Bad Boy or some %!@@

Originally Posted by got shoes

didn't know pac was strapped too

!!#.
you know damn well BIG/PUFF called them damn boys to the studio to see whats good....pac was diddy boppin' round NY at this point like he ran the joint....and he was.

I think Jimmy wanted Pac to sign with Bad Boy or some %!@@

never heard that one before.
grin.gif

!!#.
you know damn well BIG/PUFF called them damn boys to the studio to see whats good....pac was diddy boppin' round NY at this point like he ran the joint....and he was.

I think Jimmy wanted Pac to sign with Bad Boy or some %!@@

never heard that one before.
grin.gif

didn't know pac was strapped too

I think that the reason 2Pac was shot as a way of disciplining him for saying somethings in the Daily News that he wasn't supposed to.
He basically said that Henchman was extorting New York Rappers (Puff, Big, etc.) But when they went to rob Pac he went to reaching for
the two guns he had on him.

^that tells the story a lot better.

I think that the reason 2Pac was shot as a way of disciplining him for saying somethings in the Daily News that he wasn't supposed to.
He basically said that Henchman was extorting New York Rappers (Puff, Big, etc.) But when they went to rob Pac he went to reaching for
the two guns he had on him.

^that tells the story a lot better.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by FedExciter

my mans got shot in the nuts i doubt i caught the elevator got up and sat down in a chair and lit a cigar

Wait......What?

2a5nbcz.jpg
I was a typo meant to say I doubt HE

and when pac got shot in 94 the nuts was one of the places he was shot

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by FedExciter

my mans got shot in the nuts i doubt i caught the elevator got up and sat down in a chair and lit a cigar

Wait......What?

2a5nbcz.jpg
I was a typo meant to say I doubt HE

and when pac got shot in 94 the nuts was one of the places he was shot

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is gonna open the floodgates for even more debate about this whole thing

How you figure? All this information is obvious and nothing that proves anything about the Las Vegas shooting.

How you figure? All this information is obvious and nothing that proves anything about the Las Vegas shooting.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

The crazy part of those lyrics though...

Peep that second quote. He could easily be talking about Biggie. WHOA.

Well word is Puffy hired someone to kill Biggie as well after he learned Biggie was going to leave Bad Boy for Death Row. There is so much to this +$*!, it's actually pretty damn amazing how so many people are involved in this +$*!.
My first time hearing this. Do you have any videos/links for us to take a look at regarding this matter? I am interested in hearing more.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

The crazy part of those lyrics though...

Peep that second quote. He could easily be talking about Biggie. WHOA.

Well word is Puffy hired someone to kill Biggie as well after he learned Biggie was going to leave Bad Boy for Death Row. There is so much to this +$*!, it's actually pretty damn amazing how so many people are involved in this +$*!.
My first time hearing this. Do you have any videos/links for us to take a look at regarding this matter? I am interested in hearing more.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I guess I meant more people are gonna start talkin about this all over again

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I guess I meant more people are gonna start talkin about this all over again

Back
Top Bottom