Tupac was a Simp.

medium_Fake_Smith.flv.jpg

Pacs best song - Pain, isn't even on an album. 
I just think it's funny when pac stans say biggie only had flow, what they usually mean is Biggies flow was better than pacs. 

As far as the overall debate, the fact that Biggie released 2 albums and is still even in the convo says it all.
glasses.gif

I just think it's funny when pac stans say biggie only had flow, what they usually mean is Biggies flow was better than pacs. 

As far as the overall debate, the fact that Biggie released 2 albums and is still even in the convo says it all.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

glasses.gif
You need to reread what I said. I clearly didn't say all Biggie had was flow. I said all he had on PAC was flow. PAC killed him in everything else.
Edit: and if we are considered PAC stans, are you considered a Biggie stan?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

glasses.gif
You need to reread what I said. I clearly didn't say all Biggie had was flow. I said all he had on PAC was flow. PAC killed him in everything else.
Edit: and if we are considered PAC stans, are you considered a Biggie stan?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'll take it further too:
Pac's Greatest Hits > Big's Greatest Hits

Yeah but Big didn't even put enough music or live long enough to match the hits Pac had.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'll take it further too:
Pac's Greatest Hits > Big's Greatest Hits

Yeah but Big didn't even put enough music or live long enough to match the hits Pac had.

Everything Else? Prey-tell 
 Biggie made hits, !!#+ ready to die had 6 of them, Life after death too, What Pac album had 6 hits? I'll wait. 

If it aint California Love or Gangsta Party I aint trying to hear Pac in the club 
grin.gif

Everything Else? Prey-tell 
 Biggie made hits, !!#+ ready to die had 6 of them, Life after death too, What Pac album had 6 hits? I'll wait. 

If it aint California Love or Gangsta Party I aint trying to hear Pac in the club 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom