Tupac's Killer Finally Arrested??

Apparently they are charging Suge Knight with the murder. I always knew he was behind it all.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hope he gets what's coming to him

Apparently they are charging Suge Knight with the murder. I always knew he was behind it all.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hope he gets what's coming to him

[h2]Fake Clip Saying Suge Knight Was Arrested For Killing Tupac Goes Viral[/h2]

PreviousClick for More
Post by Casey Gane-McCalla in Entertainmenton Dec 30, 2010 at 10:33 am

A YouTube video that edited in several newscasts to show that Suge Knight was arrested for the killing of Tupac Shakur has gone viral, spreading false rumors that Knight was actually arrested. One clip was about a documentary on Tupac’s death and the other clip was one of Suge Knight being arrested in an unrelated incident.
One clip comes from Channel 11 in LA, while the other is from Channel 5 in LA.

[h2]Fake Clip Saying Suge Knight Was Arrested For Killing Tupac Goes Viral[/h2]

PreviousClick for More
Post by Casey Gane-McCalla in Entertainmenton Dec 30, 2010 at 10:33 am

A YouTube video that edited in several newscasts to show that Suge Knight was arrested for the killing of Tupac Shakur has gone viral, spreading false rumors that Knight was actually arrested. One clip was about a documentary on Tupac’s death and the other clip was one of Suge Knight being arrested in an unrelated incident.
One clip comes from Channel 11 in LA, while the other is from Channel 5 in LA.

...In true FBI/CIA fashion after the smoke clears and political influence has distilled.

Truthfully I think you find Christoper Wallace's killer you solve the whole puzzle.

Biggie > Tupac

...In true FBI/CIA fashion after the smoke clears and political influence has distilled.

Truthfully I think you find Christoper Wallace's killer you solve the whole puzzle.

Biggie > Tupac

Back
Top Bottom