TURK COMIN HOME?!?!?

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

i mean a cash money reunite wouldnt even be the same

well you better expect it

Its already in stone......these dudes finally got to a place where they have put all the crap behind them and are just truly friends again

Juvenile said he wasnt against it in the 1st place long as the money was right and says he talks to BG all the time and Wayne every now and then

BG basically said the same thing as Juvenile......he also said he would NEVER take the Cash Money off his back or regret being a Hot Bot because if it wasnt for Baby he wouldnt be anywhere he just didnt like the way things went down then he went on to explain how Wayne is his little brother he basically showed him the game and even brothers fight and get back together

Turk been saying since day 1 from the jail that Wayne been hittin him up with phone calls and they been planning for him to jump on Cash Money soon as he get out like Mystikal

Mannie is on board too
pimp.gif

Hopefully they dont try to recreate that gangster wild music that they made as kids and just make New Orleans sounding music but on a more mature level more songs like Juvenile Slow Motion

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Its already in stone......these dudes finally got to a place where they have put all the crap behind them and are just truly friends again

Juvenile said he wasnt against it in the 1st place long as the money was right and says he talks to BG all the time and Wayne every now and then

BG basically said the same thing as Juvenile......he also said he would NEVER take the Cash Money off his back or regret being a Hot Bot because if it wasnt for Baby he wouldnt be anywhere he just didnt like the way things went down then he went on to explain how Wayne is his little brother he basically showed him the game and even brothers fight and get back together

Turk been saying since day 1 from the jail that Wayne been hittin him up with phone calls and they been planning for him to jump on Cash Money soon as he get out like Mystikal

Mannie is on board too
pimp.gif

Hopefully they dont try to recreate that gangster wild music that they made as kids and just make New Orleans sounding music but on a more mature level more songs like Juvenile Slow Motion

Na son.......... We need something like a GW2

Mannie is on board too
pimp.gif

Bruh u know B.G. got hit wit some YEARS not max b years but he gonna be in there about the same amount of time turk was 8-9 years i think

you can tell "Let'rm Burn" was put together just to be released............so I'm due a Hot Boy Album for sure whodie....

I talk to turk a lot and my folks at Cash Money already got a book deal & record deal ready for dude.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Mannie is on board too
pimp.gif

Na son.......... We need something like a GW2

This

Originally Posted by cartune

I talk to turk a lot and my folks at Cash Money already got a book deal & record deal ready for dude.

It wouldnt even the same tho, he probably dont even have the same style i hope he do..

Back
Top Bottom