Turning 18 what to do???

Joined Jan 9, 2006
I wanted idea's/suggestion's for something for me to celebrate my 18 birthday in like 4 weeks,Nov. 13 to be exact.

What did some of yall do for your 18??

What are some good place's to go and things to do???

~Chris

Joined Mar 19, 2006
All depends on what you like. If your into clubs, u can wait till thursday and party at love, ibiza, andalu, or republic gardens. One of those should be swarming with some pyt's that might peek your interest.

For my 18th i just had a simple hotel party.

Whatever you do just make sure u leave enuff room to outdo yourself on ur 19th....

enjoy young lad
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

Joined Jul 4, 2006
Vote.
Vote.
Vote.
Vote.
Vote.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Joined Oct 9, 2006
^ No Lie Man, register to vote, go buy a pack of cigs (I'm not endorsing smoking, I just did it cause I was pressed I was legal, lol) Then go party hopin that night, but don't forget to spend sometime with the people who were there all of those 18 years....
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

younggunz07

Banned
Joined Jul 12, 2005
Get drunk Get laid Get blazed-- whatever happens just make sure it is that night to remember.

__Yons__

Joined Nov 4, 2005
enlist in the army
LOL.
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE
I'M LOOKING FOR in sz10-10.5:
[ ]blk/blue AJ I [ ] Nike Air Footscape Woven [ ]Puma Disc Blazes [ ]OG/Retro Nike Air Huarache Low

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now