Turning 21

I'm turning 21 this wednesday and I'm going out to the local bar with friends. Thinking of making my first "legal" drink something mixed, don't feel like just ordering a beer. Im probably just going to go with my regular Hennessy and apple juice, unless you guys have any better suggestion, and i would also like to know what you guys ordered as your first drink.

sex on the beach
Disclaimer: I'm 19 and that's the only drink i know of, well that and a fuzzy navel, and i don't even know whats in them. 
ohwell.gif

Happy early bday

Start off with a simple Crown and Ginger Ale. Then order a beer. Drink both drink relatively slow.

Then tequila shots until you pass out. At LEAST 4 or 5 an hour. Remember, don't pay for a damn thing it's your birthday

I'm turning 21 april 28th but I've drank so much in the past i dont even think I'm going to drink that night although i will be performing at a local party
oh but long island ice teas creep up on you

Long Island. Been drinking it for years.

Other suggestions: Washington Apple, Blue Long Island, Lemon Drop (if you want something weak)

tell 'em to make you a Shaft Special, and then chug it down without questioning what its made of

Originally Posted by ediaz411

I'm turning 21 this wednesday and I'm going out to the local bar with friends. Thinking of making my first "legal" drink something mixed, don't feel like just ordering a beer. Im probably just going to go with my regular Hennessy and apple juice, unless you guys have any better suggestion, and i would also like to know what you guys ordered as your first drink.

Why? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Long Island. Been drinking it for years.

Other suggestions: Washington Apple, Blue Long Island, Lemon Drop (if you want something weak)

^^^my girlfriend thinks these..haha!

You better do double shots the entire night. Who cares if you blackout tho. That's what turning 21 and having a friend that will make sure you don't strip naked and get arrested is for.

Back
Top Bottom