twitch bans 2019 Streamer of the Year Dr. Disrespect

20200627_155226.jpg
Not at double digit wins and my k/d is only .81

If it wasn’t for my son I wouldn’t know about all this stuff :lol:

Especially Ninja and that Ronnie2k guy

That doesn’t sound right. All Twitch streams are free.
The subscription ($4.99) is just to support the streamer and gain access to some unique emotes.
I’ve never heard of any Twitch stream requiring payment to view.

This is correct. If she is enforcing something that says you have to pay to watch, that’s weird. Unless it’s hooked up to a Patreon?

That doesn’t sound right. All Twitch streams are free.
The subscription ($4.99) is just to support the streamer and gain access to some unique emotes.
I’ve never heard of any Twitch stream requiring payment to view.
Well go to her twitch
and post the link to her vids
that u can watch in my pms
cause I’m off some henn right now
and my wife bout to get every hole plugged

:lol: @ Jaden's "Language." "I am disgusted by you." I swear when people call folks out on Twitter they start talking like white women. No way he speaks like that in real life.

I mean just acknowledge there is an element of performance when people call others out online.

How is he nobody when he makes 7 figures off twitch streaming, Ninja made it as the only E-Sport athlete in top 50 most marketable athletes across ALL sports so he's in another stratosphere but Dr. Disrespect stands out in the E Sports world as well since he's 6'8 first of all, he's done events with Klay Thompson and he's taller than Klay

Mainstream what? I've never heard of him. He's nobody. Ninja is mainstream.

How is he nobody when he makes 7 figures off twitch streaming, Ninja made it as the only E-Sport athlete in top 50 most marketable athletes across ALL sports so he's in another stratosphere but Dr. Disrespect stands out in the E Sports world as well since he's 6'8 first of all, he's done events with Klay Thompson and he's taller than Klay

You seem to not understand that being a Twitch Gamer is a niche world.

It doesn't matter how many followers he has.

It doesn't matter how much money he makes.

TO say he is "Pretty Big Mainstream" , I just can't see how you can make that claim when he is of THAT world.

But perspective.

Who cares about his height :lol:

Yeah no idea who he was either, but to be fair googled the name and all the popular news and entertainment sites seem to have it so he's somewhat out there. ESPN, Forbes, Hollywood reporter, **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom