Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

Maybe it's better to accept a bald dude w/ sideburns.

CLphoEtUMAAlWH1.jpg

You keep ignoring the sequence of events.

Somebody does some dumb **** > I say something > that person says some wild inappropriate completely out of bounds **** > I slap the taste out they mouth

Keep in mind this is the video that got Javale whining like a *****:

Mind you, this is after ***** *** Draymond Green had to plead for Shaq to stop highlighting Javale's dumbass antics

:smh: :lol:

DOG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is ether no wonder mcgee was in his feelings

Last edited:
I've seen black dudes with bald heads and sideburns.....can't say that I've seen a black guy with a rat tail until Javelle McGee came along. He's taking the culture backwards with that one. Not to mention its black history month champ......we gotta charge that ***** to the game and keep it moving.

Beta KD needs to sit down too. Trying to say Shaq had no skill? :lol:

Why is everyone trying to speak for Javale tho? He needs to let it go (i understand if he's annoyed) or handle it yourself. Having your front office and players speak for you is :smh:

Why are folks defending a black dude that rocks a rat tail in his hair?? With that being said any negativity directed towards Javelle McGee should be accepted, embraced, and celebrated.

This.. Yall cats defending mcgee go rock that rat tail and try to talk mess to someone lmao. Yeah shaq might be takin it alittle far but mcgee still does stupid **** all the time. Deserves to be on shaqin a fool.

This.. Yall cats defending mcgee go rock that rat tail and try to talk mess to someone lmao. Yeah shaq might be takin it alittle far but mcgee still does stupid **** all the time. Deserves to be on shaqin a fool.
why are cats defending a **** and a cat who defends trump?

Lol shaqtin on and off the court he wants to be taken serious now that he's with some winners.

Wonder if he cared before when shaqtin a fool was the only one keeping him relevant

If Javele is willing to stand up for himself, cool, but now teammates are involved and the GSW are communicating with Turner, this has gone too far.

KD is just defending his teammate. Don't see what's wrong with what he's doing. He's always done that.

That trailer clip was hilarious though. I can see why Javale is annoyed, and I can also see why Shaq is justified in doing whatever he wants. Shaq's job is to entertain the public and this segment, specifically making fun of Javale, is probably the best thing he's contributed to NBA on TNT.

We all know Shaq always has to be the biggest and funniest personality in the room. Javelle has provided prime material for his segment through the years, so he should be thankful on that end lol, because without him, there would be more awkward moments between Diesel and the crew. Shaq has no qualms with dishing out L's, but once he gets served with one, he goes into full bully mode. Physical threats always follow a joke that doesn't quite land.

We all know Shaq always has to be the biggest and funniest personality in the room. Javelle has provided prime material for his segment through the years, so he should be thankful on that end lol, because without him, there would be more awkward moments between Diesel and the crew. Shaq has no qualms with dishing out L's, but once he gets served with one, he goes into full bully mode. Physical threats always follow a joke that doesn't quite land.

this

I see why that boy got mad but that clip was funny as hell. That Shaqtin a fool **** messing with his pocketd

Durant letting the choppa fly....

“Shaq was a s***** free-throw shooter,” Durant said. “He missed dunks. He air-balled free throws. He couldn’t shoot outside the paint. He’s bigger than everybody, he didn’t have no skill. But he was bigger and stronger than everybody else. He’s still a great player, but you had your flaws, too, as a player. And he played on five or six teams, too. So it’s not like he was this perfect center. You had your flaws, too.”

Link

I'm glad some of these younger guys ain't taking ****.
Shaq makes fun of himself all the time for what he sucks at then pretends he wasn't that bad.

Durant sounds dumb as **** talking about Shaq had no skill.

Durant just saw his opening, they come at him too even though it's mostly Chuck. Actually makes him look weak.

Last edited:
It's not like it's new material. It's the same damn plays that's years old. It's stale. Talk about beating a dead horse. I legit think ernie didn't want to acknowledge such low brow humor, but I think he does it because it makes it seem as if there's chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom