Twlight Zone Vol....I'm know I'm not that hot ((UPDATE: PICS PAGE 2))

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

That's why INTERNET IS SERIOUS, because it's the only place where lames and mingle with official people. If I was at the club or somewhere in public..I probably wouldn't conversate with you and made sure you kept your distance from me and my crowd...especially when you asking dumb %%% questions like this one.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Its converse...smart one.
You stay losing....trying to sound smart on here
. Rilla probably wouldn't talk to your lame #*& and your chubby dates.

http://ta-nehisicoates.theatlantic.com/archives/2009/01/ask_the_expert_is_conversate_a_word.php

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conversate

roll.gif
HERO FAIL: YOU RECIEVE AN (F-)

oh the IRONY....

Conversate is a back formation and isn't universally accepted as grammatically correct even if some dictionaries list it as a synonym for converse.

what the hell did she mean by 3 1/2? either she $$*++@ or not.

Sorry story, at least you got domed up.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^You fail. Conversate is not a word.

Wheres my fellow English majors?!

We're talking about Asian and Black (()) and you're checking grammar rallying the troops?...ole' Guitar Hero and Dominoes pizza by yourself on theweekend #$$.....
I got class in 45mins....so dueces clown, good luck with that nobel peace prize on determining the validity of "conversate"
wink.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

just cause Mozilla corrects it doesn't mean it's not an English word clown....
roll.gif

Hmmm, lots of contradiction in here, on the OP part that is. Seems like NT is pretty much a priority to you.

Unlike you, I take TRIPS and live a pretty busy life and NIKETALK isn't manditory..

One, it's spelled mandatory. I guess you are not as professional as we thought, or you thought for that manner..

Secondly, it seems to be your priority at the moment, since you have about 6 or eight posts in here already and are just waiting to fire back at whomever triesto bring down your professional life. Nobody cares how many half piece dimes you have smashed or how much THEY make for that matter...You say you ain'tcrying your attention, well your post begs to differ homie. Just bein real.

^^^ LOL...i came at you because you was trying to talk like you a level up on a NT'r. It's not a word idiot.....but go get that GED son.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

smh at this dude. basically its a load of bull , first he talks about how 2 fine black girls take him out , then soemthing about them saying his johnson is big , then the girl wont smash because hes smashes 60+ girls and then hes all mad because she only gave him sweatband .
lol, straight fakerant

and SMH at no DAM cliffnotes!!!

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Hmmm, lots of contradiction in here, on the OP part that is. Seems like NT is pretty much a priority to you.

Unlike you, I take TRIPS and live a pretty busy life and NIKETALK isn't manditory..

One, it's spelled mandatory. I guess you are not as professional as we thought, or you thought for that manner..

Secondly, it seems to be your priority at the moment, since you have about 6 or eight posts in here already and are just waiting to fire back at whomever tries to bring down your professional life. Nobody cares how many half piece dimes you have smashed or how much THEY make for that matter...You say you ain't crying your attention, well your post begs to differ homie. Just bein real.

Professional as meaning I don't waste time with the non-sense that seems to be your moment of victory in correcting.
Spelling, Grammar and the Validity of English Terms on a message board are not important enough to "stop the press"

Second, I the level of those woman success was only used to point out the importance of my LIFE...those were "blind dates"
so imagine what I pull when I actually try....while you're busy with the refresh button cocked and the Oxford English dictionary ready
for my post thinking you have an impact on anything but your own clownish mind.

This is a forum, YOUR POST SHOULD CONSIST OF MORE THAN JUST 3 sentence paragraphs and smilies to suck off your e-friends.
Check the old NIKETALK and see, That's why it was a great place to post before the 13 year old middle school drop outs and lames ran rampit.

P.S. You should be the last to talk about anyone's need for attention, look at your sig..it's screams of insecurity and doesn't even make sense
laugh.gif

effin bummy little kid:
Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

Can we lock this thing up

It's obvious this thread back fired after the first few posts.....

let it die into the oblivion of the search bar..... let it die

Originally Posted by Verdykt

^ go away

You know what's funny...and what I don't understand?
If this thread it sooooo beneath you and ducktales...LEAVE
no one asks you to click or post in it.

It's costs you nothing to IGNORE.

good story. didn't read all your responses, but yea that sucks. but chicks are difficult like that so it's not hard to believe she wouldn't give itup. could have been worse though. hope your dingy don't fall off when you get to 70+

Second, I the level of those woman success was only used to point out the importance of my LIFE...those were "blind dates"
so imagine what I pull when I actually try

FAIL.
you got denied by a fat far far below par asian girl.
then proceed to give girls that are thrown 8's.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

so imagine what I pull when I actually try

FAIL.
you got denied by a fat far far below par asian girl.
then proceed to give girls that are thrown 8's.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got denied?...It was a blind date and she didn't sleep with me cause I just got confirmation she wanted to go outwith me, I live in NYC and she lives hurdreds of miles west I don't do long distance. I don't call women ugly, really no one is ugly. Beauty is in theeye of the beholder, but I'm sure all you guys are pulling 10's and above.

P.S. and I've seen some of you ninja's wifeys in the avys so....lets leave it at that

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

If you didn't have anything to prove, why post pics in the first place?

^
indifferent.gif
?

Unlike you, I take TRIPS and live a pretty busy life and NIKETALK isn't manditory...so how about I didn't want to waste time on my MEMORIAL DAY VACATION posting on NT. I posted the the story when I had time to BS, and I just got back to town yesterday
and had to work and go to classes...it just so happend I got friend requests on facebook and myspace so I decided to share.

What is your point in trying to prove me wrong? See, it's people like you that take down the value of forums and it's user's credibility with your cynical stand points and skepticism.

That's why INTERNET IS SERIOUS, because it's the only place where lames can mingle with official people. If I was at the club or somewhere in public..I probably wouldn't conversate with you and made sure you kept your distance from me and my crowd...especially when you asking dumb %#+ questions like this one.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So yeah..... it took me all day to get back to NT to realize you didn't have anything else to prove. Keep not proving stuff.

DearWinter219 for real son wipe mines off ya lips pa....you looking really sweet and last wordy.
btw don't bother replying cause your opinion aint worth the broken condom allowing you to be here
nor is your avy.

Back
Top Bottom