Twlight Zone Vol....I'm know I'm not that hot ((UPDATE: PICS PAGE 2))

fams

Banned
So I'm out of town right now visiting friends...my boy is dating this Asian chick and says her girl likes me.
I meet up with them and the night starts off good. We're club hopping and my NY swag is getting us into places for free (no ducktales).
So we're at on club and these cute black girls grab me by the arm and ask am I really with this "alright" looking Asian chick lol
roll.gif

She says "She can walk it off, come chill with me tonight boo"
eek.gif
....Against every instinct I get 2 or 3 drinks from the black girl and leave
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

We're now at party number 4 and I know the Dj from Brooklyn..He shouts me out while Drake is playing (I'm now a super star from an hour)
I'm taking pics with random chicks thinking I'm famous cause my clothes and shades and the Dj shouting me out.
I'm making out with this Italian waitress and the Asian girl joins in
pimp.gif
(INSERT RICH BOY GIF)

The night is going well..THEN (cue twilight zone music)

We're riding home and get lost...the girls have to pee so we're peeing in the bushes of a mini-masion gated community, my friend's date come outand says "you're gonna have so much fun, look at the size of that thing"
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Were back at their condo and the sexing commenses, she goes in her friend room and tells me strip..I proceed. She's now naked and it's poppin'
pimp.gif
....My friend smashing so loud we hear them over two closed doors andthe stereo.

My date just stops and says..."we're not having sex"
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif

Me "why?"

Her "how many people you been with?"

Me..."that's not fair"

Her "how many?"

Me 60ish (I'm 23)

Her "I've only been with 3 and 1/2 but I give really good h___d...but sex is sacret, you're hot but were not having sex"

So she proceeds and my friend busts in for some protection his broke twice...great, now she not in the mood for h__d...

We're so drunk it's not even funny...were like half sleep and drunk trading slick shots about our feelings...

It's now 6am and my homie says "are you ready?" (pause)

I say" yeah I been ready lets bounce and never come back I feel like I'm in the twilight zone"

She gets mad and says "...dude why are you getting all gay about it...I sucked your _________but I'm not having sex with you.

I'm not even that hot and I'm sure you can get way better so why are you mad hotshot those black girl were more than willing?"

I tell her, I'm not mad it was a joke don't trip...why are you getting defensive you're weirding me out.
She storms off on some "white-washed" drama at 7 in the morning...

smh.gif
I'm not even mad, but she's making me mad bysaying I'm mad....her friend says she lost in what happend over night
and they're fight because my date ruined the night/morning with the drama.

....I don't know what happend but I just felt like this was a really crazy experience worth sharing and cliffnotes wou'ldve ruined it.
Are all Asian chicks like this....the white-washed ones?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

man, we need some visuals. long !%# story

My date just stops and says..."we're not having sex"
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif

^^^^Don't make me re-live those emotions in that exact order too
roll.gif

Too many emoticons.

No pictures.

Too long.

Misleading title causing me to think this was about the actual Twilight Zone.

Final Grade: D+

smh at this dude. basically its a load of bull , first he talks about how 2 fine black girls take him out , then soemthing about them saying his johnson is big, then the girl wont smash because hes smashes 60+ girls and then hes all mad because she only gave him sweatband .

You went from a potential great moments in hook-up history to when keeping it real goes wrong. You should've lied about how many chicks you been with. Youwere getting so much unnecessary hype that she probably thought you ran through mad chicks and didn't want to become another notch under your belt,basically a statistic
laugh.gif
. See, that's why I always keep the GHB androhypnol on standby in my back pocket.

Now you regretting shh like I shoulda went with those black chicks or something. It coulda been worse though you coulda woke up with ya ding-a-ling cut off orin a town by yourself not knowing how you got there Twilight Zone style

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Too many emoticons.

No pictures.

Too long.

Misleading title causing me to think this was about the actual Twilight Zone.

Final Grade: + F

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You went from a potential great moments in hook-up history to when keeping it real goes wrong. You should've lied about how many chicks you been with. You were getting so much unnecessary hype that she probably thought you ran through mad chicks and didn't want to become another notch under your belt, basically a statistic
laugh.gif
. See, that's why I always keep the GHB and rohypnol on standby in my back pocket.

Now you regretting shh like I shoulda went with those black chicks or something. It coulda been worse though you coulda woke up with ya ding-a-ling cut off or in a town by yourself not knowing how you got there Twilight Zone style

roll.gif
OMG, I'm like the inside joke at school and work...either everybodytexting each other or putting twilight zone on their facebook status...I'ma post pics of both chicks tonight
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FaMs

Master Zik wrote:

You went from a potential great moments in hook-up history to when keeping it real goes wrong. You should've lied about how many chicks you been with. You were getting so much unnecessary hype that she probably thought you ran through mad chicks and didn't want to become another notch under your belt, basically a statistic
laugh.gif
. See, that's why I always keep the GHB and rohypnol on standby in my back pocket.

Now you regretting shh like I shoulda went with those black chicks or something. It coulda been worse though you coulda woke up with ya ding-a-ling cut off or in a town by yourself not knowing how you got there Twilight Zone style

roll.gif
OMG, I'm like the inside joke at school and work...either everybody texting each other or putting twilight zone on their facebook status...I'ma post pics of both chicks tonight
frown.gif

Yeah this wasn't that Twilight Zone intense. just an awkward moment
laugh.gif
funny story though

no, someone who has noticed that you stay reaching for e-fame.

and someone who has seen too many BS posts on NT to know when people are embellishing a story.

nice attempt at a comeback, but i'm still calling ducktales on your story. although, it could have at least been funny if it was written better.

Here's some pics, by no means am I saying these are Maxim feature centerfolds
laugh.gif
...but now maybe you can get a visual of the night

and to the people claiming the story is ducktales, it's 2009 and I'm a 23 year old professional "E-Fame" means nothing to me nor do your
opinions because you celebrate mediocracy from the sidelines while hecklin' shots at my life on the field... your mind can not fathom the idea of a sociallife because you spend 25/8 on NT

.....My rainy Thursday nights > Your life
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

kb25ig.jpg

My Hook Up...easily a "hard 5 at best"

dwvsy0.jpg

The Black girl (easily a 8 in person)
devil.gif
mad.gif

5xo551.jpg

10rmp7m.jpg

My homeboy's date (easily an 7 or 8..but a freak)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom