Two and a Half Men Appreciation

I've been hooked to the show for the past three weeks. Great show as I am tired as hell of reality shows dominating the airwaves. Thanks to FX and WGN for the re-runs.

My only problem is that Charlie is being changed by Chelsea. It's killing the show

I've been hooked to the show for the past three weeks. Great show as I am tired as hell of reality shows dominating the airwaves. Thanks to FX and WGN for the re-runs.

My only problem is that Charlie is being changed by Chelsea. It's killing the show

I would loot and murder just to be Charlie Harper for 12 hours. Seriously though its a clever show, Berta be having me
roll.gif
every time.  

I would loot and murder just to be Charlie Harper for 12 hours. Seriously though its a clever show, Berta be having me
roll.gif
every time.  

Loved the older episodes (when the kid was still a kid) and before Charlie got married....wait did he get married?

Loved the older episodes (when the kid was still a kid) and before Charlie got married....wait did he get married?

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN ma MEN Wha Ha HooooooOOOooooooOOOooo

I just got addicted to this show...the episode with the gay neighbor was hilarious
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN ma MEN Wha Ha HooooooOOOooooooOOOooo

I just got addicted to this show...the episode with the gay neighbor was hilarious
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Jake's lines are 
laugh.gif

allan being borderline ayoo at time 
laugh.gif

Charlie being a manwhoreslut 
pimp.gif

chuck lorre writing the ninja turtles theme
pimp.gif
 but 
tired.gif
 not gettin' gaup for it 

but 2 and a half much appreciated 

Jake's lines are 
laugh.gif

allan being borderline ayoo at time 
laugh.gif

Charlie being a manwhoreslut 
pimp.gif

chuck lorre writing the ninja turtles theme
pimp.gif
 but 
tired.gif
 not gettin' gaup for it 

but 2 and a half much appreciated 

Might be the worst show on television.

It's awful that this show dominates the airwaves but quality comedies go unnoticed by the general public.

Here's every episode. Charlie Sheen does something outrageous or vulgar, cue wildly unnecessary and over the top fake laughter. The brother disapproves. The moronic boy says something naive and cute, then everyone laughs and collects their checks.

Might be the worst show on television.

It's awful that this show dominates the airwaves but quality comedies go unnoticed by the general public.

Here's every episode. Charlie Sheen does something outrageous or vulgar, cue wildly unnecessary and over the top fake laughter. The brother disapproves. The moronic boy says something naive and cute, then everyone laughs and collects their checks.

Back
Top Bottom